Chapter-10: 'Date and the Cat"

SANA POV-

"What are you doing here?" She asked. 

"If I'm not he-" I realized that I'm still in man's outfit. 

Shit! I removed her from our hug and eye her she too realized what we have done. I moved my head to see in their direction. 

They were seeing me that we have grown two horns. I faked laugh. Its so embarrassing. Can't I control myself? I inwardly huffed. 

"You both know each other?" Hasan asked. HE was staring me. 

"Hmm?" I glared her to continue. 

"Yes yes..he is the son of my Aunt's long lost brother's twin sister's brother-in-law" 

WHAT?! Confusion was stick to their face. 

"Anyway who are you?" Hasan asked her. 

"I'm the leader of the workers" She said. Oh! so for the tailoring matter she came to palace. 

"But it seems like I've seen you somewhere..." She tried to recall. 

"The one whom you were robbing was me only!" He said smirking. 

"You...you works here?" She asked hesitantly. He nodded and she faked laugh. 

"You guys continue I'm off" Ayaan said and started leaving. He reached the door. 

"Are you going to come or I have to give special invitation to you?" He remarked sarcastically. 

"Huh yes!" I said and followed him. 

Jerk! Stupid, spoilt, rude, arrogant. I cursed him mentally. 

"You said something?" He turned and asked. I quickly shook my head as no. He again continued walking. 

"What's your relation with her" He asked all of a sudden.

"She is my relative"

He moved to the garden and sat on the sofa while his legs on the arms of sofa. What is he doing? Cant he work? Thing that I heard about him are correct that he always plays. He was sitting comfortably on sofa staring me. We were at three-feet distance. His stare made me feel uncomfortable. I just moved a bit. His eyes were stick to me. 

"What?" I finally asked but in low voice. 

"What?" He repeated. 

"Why are you staring me" I asked confidently yet scared. He got up from his seat and marched towards me. I moved back until my back touches the pillar. He stood in front of me. I begin to move but he put his hand on one side of me. 

"Stand" He ordered so did I. 

"Is it crime to stare you?" He asked. I shook my head as no. 

"So?" I started to move to the other side but now he trapped me by his hands either side of mine. 

"Never ever question me is that clear" I nodded. He let me go. I let out an audible breathe. He stared me. 

"I'm bored" He said making sad face. Does he have any work? He started walking to and fro and then came up with an idea. 

"Lets go" He said and begin walking. I huffed and followed him. He got inside his room. 

"Wait here" He ordered and went inside. I sat on the edge of his bed. His room is marvelous. Everything scream wealth. Richy much. His bedsheets are so soft and smells like him. Unlike mine whose are just rags. 

He came dressed in common clothes just like mine but his were little expensive one. 

"How I'm looking"