Chapter-5: 'The Job'

QUEEN MEHREEN'S POV (Ayaan's Ammi)-

I was moving to banquet hall then only I bumped into someone. 

"Maaf kardijiye" (Sorry) he said. 

It was a beautiful boy in his early twenty's. He is just the same age as my Ayaan. 

I asked him what is he doing here? He said that he came here to deliver libaaz of Prince. I was shocked listening it. 

Jaha tak ke main janti hu shehzade apne kamre mein kisi ko bhi gusne nhi dete! Aur yahah ye isne apne haath se unke kamre mein rakha h. Shehzade toh agar ek macchar bhi unke kamre me pohuch jaaye toh mahal sar pe utha lete h! 

He said his name as Saleem.

I asked him to join the Party. But he refused and said that his Ammi will be waiting for him. He lives with his Ammi and Chacha Chachi Then I was about to leave. He asked me to send him till exit of palace. I appointed Sipahi for him. He thanked and left. 

I moved towards the hall, In the I saw Shehzadi Mehwish on the way towards the hall. She greeted me. And we both went towards the hall together. 

I thought why not to introduce Ayaan to her. I asked her and went to Ayaan and introduced her. And dragged Hasan with me. As I want them to spend some quality time and also have work for Hasan too. 

"Hasan, I want you to find one man" I said.

 "Who?"

"His name is Saleem and keep your identity as secret" I said and told him the address too.

"Ji ho jayega" he said and left.

So now Ayaan's birthday present from my side is on the way!

At Morning-

I called Hasan this morning and told him to start the research. 

"He was wearing turban his height was 5 feet almost and he was little slim but fit. His skin color was fair and had small mustache. Aur suno, yeh baat hamare beech rehni chahiye. Kisi ko pata nhi chalni chahiye, Shehzade ko bhi nhi...warna tum jante ho..." I ordered him and gave Saleem's description. He nodded.

"And if you meet him told him to meet me today evening." I said. He left.

HASAN POV-

Today will be a hectic day. As Malika told to find some boy name Saleem so I dressed myself as a commoner. 

As this was to be kept secret. But she didn't want this to tell to Shehzade? I don't want to risk myself and my Ammi for it. 

Last time I still remembered that in childhood, I broked favorite toy of Ayaan's he cried for it for days. And for punishment I was not even allowed to meet him for few months but that soon dissolved. 

His mother is dangerous woman. She was not even fulfilled with my punishment she scolded my mother who is chief chef of the palace in front of all her co-workers. I still remember how she used to wept for me. Anyways, back to present. 

Something is mysterious. I left the palace and went to the address. 

While moving I bumped into a girl. Her bags fell down. 

"Maaf karna maine dekha nhi" I said and help her to gather her belongings. After gathering I was about to go she said. 

"Aakhe h ya button dikha nhi." 

"Ji?" i said knowing that I misheard. 

"Dekhke chalo samne. Dekho mera kitna nuksaan kar diya" she said.