Chapter-20: 'Getting her back'

AYAAN POV-

"Ayaan? Ayaan!" Ammi came inside my room at night when I was drinking glaring at moon thinking of today's incident.

"Hmm?"

"Ayaan? What..Why are you drinking?!" She hurried to me.

"I wiissshhh tooo!" I sang.

"Ayaan, what you've done to yourself? And what am I hearing, why you've fired Saleem?" Her name was enough for me to bring me back to reality.

"She's a liar! She lied to me." I again sang.

"Ayaan! Listen! Your Abbu is very mad because of this and I too. We will not evolve in your matter but, Saleem must be here tomorrow!" She said.

"Why? Why are you doing this to me?" I asked with a heavy heart.

"Why she must be here? I don't want her to be near me"

"Ayaan, tomorrow is a very big day for us, Princess Anayah of Arbis is arriving tomorrow in Arkaristan"

"Huh? Why?" I hiccupped.

"Asif's Ammi had talked to her and she's Asif's betrothed.

"She? The great bothered to Asif?" I chuckled.

"Yes! Now listen, if tomorrow Saleem is not beside you, neither your Abbu nor me will talk to you" She said and left the room.

"Why? She must come? She's nothing but a trash but liar bin"

"But, I have to do, otherwise Ammi abbu....no no no. I won't let that happen. Without choice I barely dressed myself in a common look and left the palace to look after her. I went to the lane last time we went together and saw the same cat the last time once. I was little bit tipsy but I am in my senses. It was night, time of ghosts.

The same cat came and sat on my feet. I squatted down and picked her up. When I picked up she jumped out of my hands, I ran behind her, and saw her moving in someone's house through window. I was about to go when I heard...

"Shona? Shona...?" It sounded familiar. I peeped through the window and saw a figure standing with her back towards me. What even I'm doing? I need to find her.

"There you are..." I again heard her voice. The girl turned and... She's her.

It is different to see her in girl's dress.. I mean.. Till now I only saw her in men's dress.

Sana's outfit-👇🏼

I don't understand why Ammi want her to come back? I don't want to face her

Wait.. Why I'm afraid of her? I'm future king of Arkaristan.

I jumped in the room and which made her look in my direction. At first she was shocked but soon ignored me and went to other room.

Huh? What the hell!