Chapter-11: 'The Brother-Sister Bond'

SANA POV-

I told him the whole story.

"You shouldn't have forced him"

"Why?"

"Saleem, do you know why Queen appointed you?" He asked me. I shook my head as no.

"Come" He took me to the balcony.

"Because, Queen must have seen potential in you. Potential to handle Ayaan. He need a friend who can understand him" 

"But you are his friend" I said.

"I am but I can't always stay with him. I have many works as I'm Chief here" 

"That's why queen chose you. You can be his friend and help him to overcome his fear"

"Ayaan don't trust anyone easily other than if he is close to that person and I can see he is slowing opening to you" He explained.

"But he was fine when we were walking on streets in crowds"

"Yes! Because he has someone to whom he can trust" He said referring me.

"Try your best to make him fit to normal surroundings" he said and kept his hand over my shoulder.

"Hey you! Keep your hand down!" Aleyah shouted and rushed towards me and removed his hand from my shoulder.

"Never ever touch him" She warned him.

"Oh not again! Miss I already have my ears loss so much of blood with that stupid lecture of yours. I can't so leave me" He said and went away.

"It wasn't a lecture" She shouted at his back.

"Hey Sana, lets go home. Its almost night" She turned to me.

"Aleyah listen, I have something more important to do. So please go home by yourself and tell Ammi not to worry about me. I'm fine" I said and started to leave.

"Hey!...Fine" That's why she is my bestie. I reached his room. I must apologize.

Without knocking I got in and saw him sitting on the edge of table drinking. I moved to him and stood beside him.

"Prince, I'm sorry for that..."

No response. He was silently watching the moon.

"Prince...?" I repeated.

"Do you know I'm just alone like that moon. Beautiful from outside lonely inside. Everyone feels that being a prince is a big thing but in reality its just opposite" He said and turned to me. I have never seen him like this.

He was wearing his lowers and just a shrug which made his abs pop out.

Ayaan's Outfit-👇

He was drunk. That's why he is talking this things. I have seen this whenever Aunt drunks she also speaks all these rubbish.

"YOU ARE MY REAL FRIEND" he said putting his both hands on my shoulders making me jump. I grabbed him and made him sit on his bed. But in return he pulled me sit on bed and his head on my lap.