Getting the bait

Soon Kyle and Heather are shown sitting on rayns van as heather is still upset about bully as she holds her knees to her chest as she frowns with dried tears on her face. Kyle looks over a heather who has not said one word to him."are you gonna talk to me or what"Kyle says as she sniffles.

"No"she whimpers

Kyle sighs "heather,I didn't --" he trys to explain but she cuts him off"don't. Don't even try. Murderer."she tells her boyfriend who sighs before looking confused" I'm not a murderer"

Heather nods her head"oh,yes, you are. Your a dog murderer, which is worse than a person murderer. How could you"heather says as she sniffles.

"Heather, I didn't have a choice."Kyle explains with a huff as he holds a hand out pointing at the water.

"Bullshit. You always have a choice... Murderer"heather says as Kyle shakes his head before looking over at his girlfriend before slightly huffing as he flicks water at her"whatever"before turning and facing forward leaving heather to her self.

Ryan is shown climbing over many cars as he can be heard groaning before yelping as he steps on a mutilated head of a person that was crushed between the cars as he slams against a car while pointing his flashlight showing a male who face is frozen in face of screaming horror with a big chuck of the neck gun showing nothing but blood, muscle and bone as the eyes were glades over as ryan groans and gags at what he sees before looking around trying to find another way as he then crawls through a small whole but it was the same thing as before a large steal gate blocking his path.

Rayn then shines his flash light over to Kyle and Heather "hey. Hey. Can that pipe hold my weight?" He asked them breathing heavily as he shines his flash light up at the pipe he was talking about."I can't get out this way. I want to get to that door"he explains as Kyle looks to where he's shining the flash light at."what do you think"he asked them breathing hard.

Kyle shrugs his shoulder"I don't know give it a go"as Ryan then carefully makes his way to the pipe before slowly stepping on to the top of the car he needed."you all right "Kyle asked while bits of water can be seen leaking out at different parts of the ceiling.

"Yeah"Ryan pants before looking at the water as he flashes his flashlight all over"can you see it anywhere?"Ryan asked breathing hard.

"I don't know. Your the one with the bloody torch"Kyle huffs while standing up slightly. Ryan test the strength of the pipe making sure it will hold but ends up dropping his flash light into the water by accident."shit"as he bends down on to the car trying to see where it is before completely jumping into the water with a splash as the other two watch with baited breath.

Ryan feels around before finding his flashlight before coming back up as he climbed back up onto the car."are you okay"Kyle calls out as Ryan takes a moment breathing hard. He then stands up before wrapping his arms around the pipe before "oh Jesus"he says as he lifts his legs up wrapping them around the pipe as well as he holds on for dear life.

He then slowly makes his way to them but before they know it as he moves further up the shark is shown swimming below him as Ryan looks down "your good. You got,like six feet. Keep going"Kyle encouraged him as Ryan breaths heavily before continuing to move forward as he grunts. He feet fall as he shoe comes undone as he hold sthe pipe by his arms before trying to swing his legs back up only to fall fully into the water with a splash catching the sharks attention as it turns around.

Ryan pops up takeing a huge amount a breath"swim, swim. Quick quick"both shouted as the sharks heads towards him as Ryan swims as fast as he can Kyle then grabs his hand pulling him as the shark hits against the car making Kyle fall back as heather screams."Kyle! No!"as she rushed over to the side looking for him through the water just as he appears. They urge him to swim as fast as he can but just as he reaches them he is pulled down as water splashes.