Looking for a way out

Soon a women is shown swimming through the water it was Naomi before she grabs a yellow balloon before yanking it away with a gasp realizing it was a the balloon she gave that little girl before clingy to one.of the bars of the metal shelves beside her as she closed her eyes for a moment before a hand reached down to here "here give me your hand"Doyle's voice is heard.

She looks up to the hand before taking a hold of his hand as he helps pull her out of the water as she breathes heavily her body still filled with shock on what just happened. Jacey runs a stressed hand through her hair trying to come to turns that they were just hit by a tsunami.

Josh then notice one of the body's in the water as some water is linking from the ceiling as it rains down. It was the body of the robber from before who shot that innocent woman as the body floats in the water. Steve is then shown swimming through the water trying to find anything he can use to help the injured man as josh had requested as he continues to swim through the water moving things out of his way. He comes up to a shelf only to jump when someone Bursts from the water from the shelve beside him.

"Help me! Hell me!" Kirby says as he clings to Steven.

"Calm down calm down"Steven says to the historic man that clings to him as the float in the water before he helps the man swim back to the others.

Soon the underground car lot garage is shown with water filled up most of the area as the entrance was collapsed as sparks rain down from the ceiling as many cars were either destroyed or turned over. as a red car with headlights on is shown under water.

"Help we're trapped! Somebody he us out of here!"Kyle's voice is heard as he trys to yell for help hopeing someone was out there still alive.

"Is anyone there?"heather's voice is heard.

Soon a young couple is shown inside the car as the water covered the whole car all the way to the top of the windshield. They are shown through the windows as they continue to call for help as the sound was muffled under water.

Soon there was a thump noice causing heather to stop as she gasp"did you hear that"she asked Kyle as she holds her dog close to her."did you hear that"she asked Kyle ounce again.

"Shh stop talking "Kyle says as they look around to see what made that noise. Heather grabs her phone as she uses the light from the home screen to see what it was but didn't see anything."where did it go? Do you hear it"heather asked Kyle as she continues to look around."not when you don't shut up"he retorted to his girlfriend.

"Well excuse me for helping, Kyle really"heather huffs to her boyfriend before they both gasp at the thumping noise returns as they whirl around to the back of the car."it's behind you. It's behind you"Kyle states as they look around.

The dog in heathers arm started to growl and bark"yeah you find that noise you find it"she tells her dog bully as she lets him crawl into the back seat as he barks at the back windshield.heather maneuvers around"good boy bully good boy"she praises her dog as she crawls into the back seat as she looks around just dead body props up from one of the many people who died during the tsunami as she yelps fallowing back as they stared at it in shock.

In the upside down van rayn can be seen laying in the water out cold as his head rest upon his arm before he wakes up with a gasp comeing to as he scrambled up into a sitting position in water before bumping his head against his seats that are now above him as he looks around "shit. Fuck fuck"he says as he looks around as water covers all the window as he is trapped inside his van. He digs around in his pocket as he pulls out his sunglasses tangled up in something before letting it drop to the ground as he pants wiping his face.

He then sees a flash light as he grabs it while looking through the water for something before finding a tool for his plan. He then gets into position as he holds his hand out with the tool to the window as he breathes heavily before closing his eyes before swinging the tool against the window causing it to shatter as water rushes in filling up the van.