Tsunami

Black old pick up truck is shown driving down a street in a huge city. A young tanned girl with dark brown hair with highlights in a high ponytail is shown driving bobbing her head to the music. Soon her truck is shown pulling up in an underground garage as she parks. The young woman gets out wearing black jean shorts with rips a red tank top since it was hot as her sandals click against the floor as she walks to the stairs to meet her brother at the market realizing that a robbery is going on.

As she makes her way into the mart she stops in her tracks seeing Tina being held at gun point when all of sudden everything started shaking causing everyone to look around. Josh then notice his sister with wide eyes "Jacey!"he hollers to his sister which was the women who snapped her head to her brother before she rushed over to him as he pulls her into his arms as the shaking gets worse.just as the tsunami alarms go off making her body fill with fear.

Out side at the beach people are seen running while a man picks up a little girl just as a huge wave is shown heading towards them as the water receded just as an out pan shown of the wave crashing on shore as it wipes out everything in its path as it heads towards the city.in a restaurant the way the shown pushing a car as the couple setting at the table. Scream before everyone is n the restaurant is shown running away just as the water crashes through the windows as the glass shatters.soon a street is shown with many people running as cars crash with the wave destroying everything in its path as it knocks down trees and power lines.

The siblings look up at the stairs as many people can be seen rushing down them just as water comes rushing out the entrance knocking down many people as they scream "come on we have to go now"jacey urges her brother as they back away as many people bump into them. Many people in the store try to put run the way as the siblings get separated as they run from the rushing waters as some of the shelves are knocked over as a TV falls from the wall as the water wiped many people off there feet.tina is shown hanging out to a shelf as the water hits her making her lose the grip she had before more people are shown getting swept away by the water it was chaos.

The entrance to the underground garage is shown as a couple of people are shown running through panicking just as water rushes through as it swallows the fallon.im a van a young male is shown digging through a box before he hears screaming as many people running past him as he was confused before looking forward as his eyes widening just as the water crashes against his van knocking it over as the water floods the underground garage.a rich couple is shown panicking just as the water hits against there car making it slide as the girl screams just as a women's body is pushed against the windshield dead as the water pulls the body with it.

It was still chaos in the store as water continues to flood it as many people are still trying to run.a women can be seen getting push back by a shelf as she was smashed in between to trapping her.before a bladed fan is shown spinning in mid air before stabbing a young women in the face as the water continues to flood in just as everything goes black.