Are happy endings really possible?!

~They went on the opposite way while Taehyung and y/n walked towards the cable car.  They bought their tickets and went in the car. The door automatically closed after they got in. Y/n and Taehyung sat down on the opposite bench of each other. After a few seconds their journey started. Y/n palms started sweating with the thirll of facing a new adventure. She excitedly looked through the glass window and was amused with view.Soon they entered a place which could possibly be the closest definition of mortal paradise. Almost a 30 feet high waterfall from a stiff Clif into a plunge pool clouded with white steams. Clear emerald green water along with fresh multi colored autumn leaves. In one word it was breathtaking....Y/n was mesmerized so was taehyung but perhaps his view was different than y/n's...
Y/n : Is it your 5th time here in ropeway as well?
Taehyung : No it's 3rd time here actually?
Y/n : Why? Did you get bored with the view ?
~Taehyung's face twitched before answering~
Taehyung : No...I just c-couldn't.
~Y/n wanted to ask him further but she couldn't. Instead she choosed to enjoy the peaceful ride with the pretty faced stranger~

Soon their little ride attended and they got down from the car. They walked towards their base and their tents were already ready.

Hoseok : Omo you guys are back already.
Y/n : Yeah. The ride ended sooner than I anticipated..
Jihyo : Get changed first. It gets colder in night.
Y/n : Sure.
Hoseok : Taehyung tent number 2 is yours. Ok? And y/n-
Jimin : I'll show her the way.~smile~
Y/n : Thanks.😊
~Taehyung walked into his tent while Jimin guided y/n towards her~
Jimin : Tired?
Y/n : Slightly~Chuckle~ Actually I've never been into this types of things before. I did went for picnics but none of that ever needed hard labour 😅.
Jimin : It's normal y/n. Even though it's my 2nd time here I'm still exhausted with the schedule.
Y/n : Yeah but everything is worth for if we get to see a view like this.
Jimin : Definitely. Whenever I look at the night sky surrounded by stars all of my worries fades away even if it's for a brief moment..
Y/n :  Yeah.
Jimin : So here we are. Tent number 5 is yours. Beside your is Nia. Her tent number is 4. 3 is kook's and 2 is taehyung's you know that already.
Y/n : Yeah😅. Which one is yours?
Jimin: 7. At your right side is Jihyo . I'm right beside her. Jihyo is a heavy sleeper so it's better to wake Nia than her if you need anything. Besides I'm here too.
Y/n : Thanks..
Jimin : Mention not.

Later at night Y/n changed into a thick jumper and wore a muffler over her neck and came back to help others who already started preparing for dinner. Taehyung was lighting up the fire with Hoseok. Chanyeol and Nia were cutting the ingredients. Jimin and Jungkook were arm wrestling to decide who will do the dishes later..Jihyo was Infront of the stove probably cooking something. Y/n walked towards her and showed her a bright smile which she happily retuned.
Y/n : What are you cooking?
Jihyo : I was just preparing the rice for bibimbap first. Nia and Chanyeol are cutting the meat and vegetables.
Y/n : Should I prepare the eggs then ?
Jihyo : That would be great.
~Y/n showed her smile and started working on the eggs. Together they were able to cook a decent meal with their limited ingredients. Taehyung and Jimin helped in serving the dishes while all them took their seats around the bonfire. Jimin passed y/n a bowl~
Jimin : Hey...Did you do the dishes? Your hands are too cold .
Y/n : ~Chuckle~ No no .I didn't do anything. My hands are always cold 😅.
Jimin : Ohh...
Jungkook : Aww that's sad. You thought you wouldn't have to do that all alone 🤣
Jimin : No I didn't thought that. But yeah since you asked I'm not doing the dishes alone . Y/n and Nia volunteered to help me 😏.
Jungkook : What? Why did you guys..😒 I arm wrestled 4 times to beat him and you two.
Y/n : It's getting colder you know.
Nia : Besides he is too cute to be left alone 😉.
Jungkook : Nia you!!!
Chanyeol : The food is getting cold!!!
~Others agreed and sat down to eat their food. After a tough day having a warm food felt like heaven. They all enjoyed their food while chatting with each other even though they barely knew each other.~
~After their dinner Jungkook ended up doing the dishes with Jimin since he was too possessive about her girlfriend. As a gentleman he didn't let y/n do the dishes as well. Y/n went back in her tent like others after finishing her assigned work and was about to to write in her journal when y/n noticed a shadow at her tent door.. Y/n opened moved the curtains away and came out. She saw Taehyung standing there. Y/n closed the zipper back to avoid any bugs getting in and walked towards him~
Y/n : Hey!~Y/n waved at him.
Taehyung : Sit down.
Y/n : Umm okay.
~Y/n sat down Infront of the bonfire. Taehyung kneeled Infront of y/n. He took off her sleepers and hold her feets. He then took out an ointment from his pocket and started applying that on her feets. ~
Y/n : I can d-do that Taehyung_sshi..
Taehyung : But you didn't. Now shut up.
~He applied the oitment gently on her wounds. It started to sting but y/n barely gave it any attention as she was emerged in engraving this scene in her heart. With the rays coming from bonfire he looked ethereal. Y/n was confused with her feelings but no Matter what she was determined to cherish every bit of it. After taehyung was done he then put his hand back in his pocket and took out two brown mittens. He made y/n wore that. Those mittens were at least 2 sizes bigger than her original hand size but it was warm.~
Y/n : Taehyung_sshi i-
Taehyung : Before you say anything.. I was about to throw it away but giving it you seemed a better option that’s why.