You are a handsome stranger

Y/n : 13A! Found it.

Y/n finally found her seat on her Seoul to Tokyo flight. She opened her backpack and took out her journal ,pouch and earbuds. Then she kept her backpack in the overhead compartment and sat down comfortably on her seat. She inhaled the air with a bright smile before opening her journal. She smiled while admiring a photo of a boy who had a bright gummy smile with fallen leaves all around him. He was showing thumbs up in that picture. Y/n then took out her pen from her pouch and wrote "Hakkoda Mountain" under that picture.

Air hostess : On behalf of X airlines, it is my pleasure to welcome you aboard flight 72013 from Incheon international airport to Narita International airport. We'll be flying over xx meter......

Y/n tied her seat belt and hold on to her breath as the flight took off.

Air hostess : Ladies and gentlemen, the Captain has turned off the Fasten Seat Belt sign, and you may now move around the cabin.

Y/n sighed a relieve and took off her seat belt.
Y/n : Finally I'm coming...

..........

Y/n woke up with the announcement of their arrival. It was around 9 pm at night. She took out her backpack from the overhead compartment and opened it. She then stuffed her stuffs back in and took out her marron cardigan. She wore that over her cream color t shirt. And then hung that over her shoulders before heading out. After getting her black duffel bag from airport she started heading towards the exit. She opened her journal and looked at it.

~Y/n in her mind ~

Y/n : Where is the trip manager? He was supposed to pick me up from terminal 2. But I can't see anyone from x hiking agency. How am I supposed to them!! Ugh!! Should I ask someone? No no I probably shouldn't. What if they realize that I'm not local here and take advantage of the fact..... But I can't keep waiting here as well. Aish I can't even contact them without sim.

Y/n : Breathe y/n breathe.. You can't be nervous now. Let's think something. Yes think y/n. Oh wait I've their number. Yes number. I can just call from a PCO. Yes. Genius Y/n. Let's go..

Y/n held her back tightly and started walking but stopped again

Y/n : But where is the PCO?! 😕 Aish! I'm going crazy.

Y/n messed her hair aggressively while people around her gave her a weird look.

Y/n : Calm down y/n. Let's ask someone for phone. Yes phone. You can do this y/n. You can crack hardest equations of physics. Asking for phone is not a big deal. Just put a bright sincere smile and ask. Yes.

Y/n looked around to find someone approachable. Suddenly she noticed a young girl who was about to enter. She quickly rushed towards her and spoke in English

Y/n : Excuse me mam?
The girl : Hmm?
Y/n : Can I just make a call with your phone please. It's an emergency.
The girl kept looking at her dumbfoundedly . Y/n then asked her again. The girl made a cross sign with her hand and said something like .
The girl : No English..
Y/n : Huh?
The girl : So-sorry..
Y/n : Mam wait-
The girl left the scene quickly.
Y/n : It's okay let's try again.

Y/n then tried to talk with others again and again. Each time either they failed to understand her or they were to busy to help her. Y/n didn't want to lie but she indeed was feeling anxious now. She almost gave up her hope but suddenly she heard someone talking in English behind her. She quickly turned back and saw a tall man.. a Very tall man in a deep Brown suede jacket. He was talking in English on his phone. Might sound dramatic but he was like a knight in shining armor for her. Y/n quickly ran towards him and stood Infront of him with hopeful eyes. The man eyed her questioningly while talking in his phone. While on the other hand y/n showed him her brightest smile. The man ended his call and asked
??: What do you need Miss?
Y/n : I'm sorry but could you lend me your phone for minute? I just need to make a quick call. I swear I'll be done in a Minute.