N I N E T E E N

Beth came into our room that night.

"Hey guys, I need to see Becca for a moment." She says. Becca gets up and walks out. I can hear faint screams in he hallway. A guy from the other room knocks on the window between the room.

I open the window. "They took one of yours?" He says. "Yeah.Becca." I says. "She is gone. That's what they did to my brother. They will eliminate one by one." He explains. I feel sad but I don't cry. "I'm Blane by the way."

This Blane was cute. Maybe cuter than Evan. He had brown hair, gorgeous hazel eyes, and freckles. I smile at him.

That night I fell asleep in Faiths arms. It wasn't comfortable, it was scary. She had a gun next to her he whole night. At one point she got up and shot someone.

"Faith, what the hell is wrong with you?" I ask her. She looks at me. "I'm tougher than you think. Your not your only alive because I saved you." Faith says. A nurse comes in and gives Faith some medication. She swallows the pills and liquid. Her eyes turn black. Darker then night. She stars into my eyes.

She than runs and jumps on top of me. I can't scream, run or anything. I try to knock her off but it's impossible. She chocked me with one hand and pointed a gun at my head.

"You look just like mom now." Faith grits. He finger lands on the trigger.

Blood suddenly squirts into my face. Fast. Faith falls to the ground. Evan stands with a knife in his hand. Blood continues to squirt from her neck.

Faith is gone. My sister is gone. My whole family is gone