E L E V E N

Me and Becca look around for survivors that need help. Many people were dead. We found a family in a small house that is half burnt down. Becca takes both of them back to the shack. No one else was around exept for the ones who had you plan on survival. I walk back to the shack. I cross a river. I splash the water onto my body to wash away the blood of me and the army. The water makes me shiver. The clouds start to appear grey.

As I walk down the rest of the stream something catches my eye. I turn around. Evans body is floating in the water. He is blood soaked. I rush towards him. I then fall. And the world turns dark.

• • •

I wake up in an white room. Evan tied up next to me. He wakes up.

"Hey you're going to be alright." He quietly says. "That's the problem you won't be okay, you're injured." I say. He pauses. "Some people aren't meant to make it. That doesn't mean you can't."

I start to cry. "Autumn, keep you're head up. God gives the hardest battles to his toughest soldiers." He says positively. He then closes his eyes. He is taken from me. I loved him.

"Evan, I love you!" I say mumbling and whining in sadness.

One of the most difficult task in our life is removing someone from your heart.

As the tears suddenly dry on my face I look around the room. A knife is placed on the counter next to me. I stretch my neck move it closer with my for head. I am then able to grab it. I cut myself out of the rope. I go over to the door. It's locked. I pick at it with my knife. It's opens. I walk quietly through the hallway. Echoes fill my ears. I see a glowing exit sign. I open it and walk through. I'm back in school.

"Autumn Miller." Miss Ash viciously says. Two guards come down the hall and point a gun at me. "Follow me!" Miss Ash orders. She takes me into a room of videos. Two screens are on. One is of Faith. She is dying. Her skin is place. Almost lifeless.

"This is all you're fault!" Miss Ash says. "If you would just obey the rules. We are giving one last chance. Why? You are a strong leader one mistake and you're dead!"

"What about Faith?" I ask. "We'll take care of her" she mysteriously says. Her and the guards then leave the room. I sit in silence. Evan died because of me. Now Faith!

I look at the other screen. It shows a river. I see Evan. He is running and then then something shoots him in the chest and arm. He falls into the river and floats away. That is how he died. I couldn't stand it anymore so I left. I reported back to my room.

I walk in to see two guys kissing on my bed.

"Um..." I say. They stop kissing and look over. Then a girl comes out of the bathroom. "What the hell is going on here!" I angrily say.

"Oh you're Autumn." The girl says "I'm you're new roommate Leah!" She happily says. She then looks over at the boys. "These are my friends Ryan and Jared, they're gay." She explains. "You're not against gay cause if you are you're a dick then." Leah says.

"No" I say "of course not, we're all people, people are equal" I say. She puts a big smile on her face.

This certainly got my mind off of things.

I then climb into bed and fall into a deep sleep.