T E N

"Evan I need to show you something." I say. I grab the notes on the small desk in the room and give them to Evan.

"What does 4909 mean?" He ask. I shrug. He looks at the next note. His eyes open. "Your sister is writing these!"

"I guess, I don't know." I say.

"She can't be she is in a coma." He explains.

"Whatever I'll just deal with this later." I suggest. "It's too much."

He nods. "I've been wanting to talk to you." I say. His eyes make contact with mine. "When you came to my dorm you said you like me." I say.

"Correct." He says back.

"Then you said I was in seventh grade. I'm actually in ninth." I say.

"Oh, then in that case." He mysteriously says. He kisses me. My eyes shoot open. Is this real? His lips against mine. He pushes me in and push him out.

I feel weird after we finished, I never had a friend who is a boy let alone a boyfriend! I didn't no if I kissed him right. The next 30 minutes were quiet. Awkward.

"Okay!" I say "we like each other it shouldn't be awkward!"

"Yah, your right." Evan says "Autumn Miller I love you."

I was surprised he jumped right in to it. "I love you too." I say.

"Oh I almost forgot i bought supplies, let me go get them!" Evan says and he leaves the house.

I smile.

"Woah love bird." A voice says behind me. I turn around, Becca. " it's fine don't worry." She says smiling. I smile back.

"I'm surprised you got a boyfriend before me, I mean look at mean." Becca says. I laugh. If feels good to laugh. I missed it. Now your so busy trying to stay alive that you don't even enjoy living. "Autumn?" Becca says. I turn my head. "Can you run to the store for groceries." She ask. "Of course." I replied.

I walked down Main Street. It was cold out today. I waved to Eric at the stand he waved back. I then found the grocery store. I walked in. I picked up everything ok the list.

List:
Crackers
Apples
Banana
Chips
Ham
Cheese
Granola bars

I also managed to pick up brownies even though they weren't on the list.

"Your total is 14.76 mam." The man at the desk said. I handed him the money and walked through the door. Life was starting to feel normal again. As I walk down the street an explosion goes off more then one mile. I fall to the group as the road trembles. More explosions. People are screaming, dying, fighting for there lives. Three plans fly over me dropping bombs. I run for my life back to the shack. I kick the door open there is no time to waste.

I grab my gun and order Becca to stay. I swiftly run back to the street. Holes are in the group people are bleeding. I put ten of my explosion bullets in the gun. I shoot a plane. I goes out of control in the water. As I turn to watch the plane crash the capitals army is coming out of the water onto shore. The run towards me. Becca pushes me out of the way. Now she is surrounded. They point her guns at her head. She pulls out her sword and spins in a circle chopping off there head. Blood squirted everywhere. I hug Becca.

"Stop!" Becca sternly says "there is no time for hugs, war is about to begin!"