•Part 2• 16//Desperate

Start from the beginning

"1. You won't have a baby
2. You won't get any disease by doing it, ever
3. You get to have a peaceful life
And 4. You can squirt all your fluids down her vagina which will cause an amazing orgasm for her."

"So the outcome of it all is worth it?" I mused.

William nodded.

"Well okay, but I got to wait until she's off her period..."

"But she won't get preg-"

"I know that, but I don't want my dick covered in blood, like c'mon, that's disgusting."

"Pussy..." I heard William mutter under his breath, but I ignored it.

///

246 Years Ago...

Edinburgh Titles: The first couple to build a two-story house!

//Joshua's [P.O.V.]

"Five, tiring years leads to this. I have to say... I'm pretty impressed."

My beautiful wife gazed up at the house before us. The house we built together for five years was nothing but perfection. Our hard work and sweat had been dedicated to this house and it was all worth it.

"I like how we built it in a secluded area with no one around. Now no one could ever bother us."

"Except me."

I clenched my jaw at the menacing voice behind me. Isabella and I turned around to the man that ruined everything. I stared deeply into his evil, blue eyes.

"Urka. What the hell are you doing here?" I asked, harshly.

"Now that's not how you talk to your closest friend, Joshua. I thought we were cool."

"We are not friends, Urka. You can't just barge in on us anytime you want."

"Oh, that's right. You wanted to just suddenly run away from all your problems. Well, news flash, Joshua: you can't. You have to deal with me."

I sighed, completely frustrated. "We were friends once, Urka. But ever since you tried to kiss my wife, not to mention in front of me, we had to get away from all the drama you caused. We never did anything to you. You just wanted to start mess."

Urka's mouth twitched into a frown. "I just wanted a good relationship with you guys. But you took it the wrong way."

"And I told you--- I'm not attracted to any type of men. I'm not into things like that." I said, very uncomfortable with the topic.

Urka had the nerve to look deeply in my eyes. "I could make you guys feel something you'd never had before in your 20 year-old life. I could give you so much..."

I sighed. "You are just going to have to find someone else, because me and Isabella aren't interested." I grabbed Isabella's hand and we walked to our new home.

"You'll two regret this!" I heard his deep voice behind us.

"Joshua."

I looked down at Isabella and noticed her worried expression.

"Darling, it's alright. He would never do such a thing. He would have to go through me."

Urka was just a poor, lost desperate man who wanted love. I knew he was crazy when I first met him. He would tell me how beautiful my wife was and how her body was 'sexy' or whatever he said. Something was off about Urka. But I still couldn't put my finger on it.

I noticed he was into the same sex once he asked the most personal question of how big my penis was. I never told him to this day.

"Joshua, how did Urka know we lived here now?!"

"Darling, the newspaper people were very intrigued by this house. We are like the next big thing."

Isabella sighed. "Just great. I thought moving here would help us get away from our problems, but it just made things worse. Urka now knows where we live."

"Honey, don't worry about it. If he steps foot into this house, he's going to wish he never had."

//Urka's [P.O.V.]

No one ever loved me. All I ever wanted was love. But no one would ever give it to me. Not my parents, siblings, grandparents, aunts, uncles, nor cousins. I'm so desperate right now. I want love. I need love. I'm hurting inside.

Joshua is so lucky to have a woman in his life. Not to mention a beautiful one. They have a lovely relationship. Why can't I have that? Am I not qualified for it?

I want to make love to somebody. A special someone. I want to give that person pleasure. So much pleasure. And pain. Painful pleasure. Yeah, I guess you can call me crazy. Or a helpless romantic. But I'm really just a man who wants love. And a man who wants to give love. I swear I would be gentle when it comes to love.

But maybe not. I've became so desperate. I've been in despair for a couple of months now. I want it rough. I want them to feel the pain that I felt. The physical and mental pain.

Isabella and Joshua will pay. I will make them beg for me to stop. I will pleasure them.

But first, I have to convince Isabella. I want to convince her first. I want to love her first. And then Joshua will be next. They got a big storm coming their way. They better be ready to rumble.

My plan will have to be perfect. It will be perfect.

I grabbed my coat and hat and walked out of my home. I have to pay Joshua's boss a little visit...