Drunk

Emma POV

Yeah a fun night we had....

We danced for what seems like ours the room seem to get bigger as we danced through which made me dizzy so me, Taylor, and Alice sat down for a while all of us left Alexa unsupervised meaning that she could do anything.

And I mean ANYTHING.

Not even 2 minutes later she came back to us with TWO WHOLE bottles of wine and four cups one for each of us.

"Now let's get the real party started, shall we?" She said with a grin as she said the stuff down opening one of the bottles and pouring some of the alcohol in the cups while handing them out.

"Do you want to do this Em?" She asked holding my cup waiting for my answer as I smiled letting go of all my worries.

"Yeah don't want to ruin the party now do I?" I joked with a laugh as she handed me and the rest of all of us the cups full of wine.

"Cheers?" Alexa asked holding her cup in the middle as we all matched her cup.

"CHEERS!" We all yelled with smiles as we drank the first cup wine.

It tasted sweet it was weird at first I can't lie but it felt nice to actually do something that was out of my norm that I could remember, it was nice.

"You guys ready for round two?" Alexa asked well we all nodded and handed her our cups probably filling to an illegal amount.

Then as we did before we drank it that's when a wave of happiness took over me I was no longer worried about anything that's when Alexa looked at me and then the dance floor and smiled.

"COME ON LETS DANCE!" She yelled over the loud music as I smiled brightly grabbing her hand as she led me to the dance floor with the loud, booming music and the people dancing.

Me and Alexa danced and danced to the music, we drank some more, then we danced again then we did this on repeat twice before the both of us sat down.

"We are more than tipsy at this point." Alexa said out of the blue as I replied.

"Yep."

Then a ring came from my pocket.

Someone was calling.

Popular जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें