Project

Emma POV

Wow.

Just wow.

I thought to myself as I read the messed up email from the person I never wanted to see, hear, or expect today.

Emma,

Hey this is Amara if you couldn't tell anyway I just wanted to tell you that I want you to do the project for the both of us because I think you will do a great job so have fun.

-Amara

I was so angry not only did SHE practically beg the teacher to work with me but also made me agree and now she wants me to do it by myself like really?

REALLY I thought to myself but as I turned around everyone in the library was staring at me which meant that I had set it out loud which made me quickly bow my head as if saying 'sorry' before leaving the library.

"Hello?" I said as Alexa's annoyed voice came through the phone.

"Did she cancel on you too? Or did Bayle cancel on me by herself?"Alexa asked who the phone making me sigh before replying.

"Yeah she dipped on me too but I guess it's better for us." I replied as a gremlin laugh came to the phone making me laugh as we both laughed.

"No really no because I just read the email and the library and accidentally yelled REALLY! in the library." I told her as she continued to laugh.

"Well apparently the teacher knows they did this so maybe he's helping us from the torture we were going to have to face." She explained making me laugh a bit as I walked in the main building.

"Well I'll see you on the bus then?" I asked as I picked up my stuff and walked near the bus with a smile on my face.

"Ok see you soon." She said before hanging up the phone as I have to leave walked to the bus stop.