Invite

Taylor POV

Our school the enemy of Western high School which is where Emma goes to school is very big in our school and their school is huge meaning that when a fight goes down everyone knows by The next period.

But today was a big day apparently because we are or my best friend Alice is hosting a party which she does at least twice a year and the only reason why people like her parties is because they are actually good.

"Hey Taylor-" Alice starts but I stopped her instantly knowing what she's going to ask and who she invited.

"No I already know what you're going to ask and my answer is no." I interrupted which made her frown as she continued to follow me.

"Come on please Taylor." She begged as we walked in the hallways of our school.

"No because I know you invited her and I don't want to be anywhere near her or her hot-headed best friend." I said plainly as her eyes brightened before replying.

"Well what if I told you that she has denied the invite and is not going neither is her best friend." Alice informed me as I lifted my head a bit looking at her as she smiled.

Amara and Bayle have never denied an invitation to one of Alice's parties so why now I mean Amara takes every chance to annoy me and such so why is she not coming.

"Why did she deny it?" I asked her as she shrugged while shaking her head.

"Honestly I don't know but this means you finally can come to my parties again." She replied with a smile as I smile back.

But I don't want to go alone. I want to invite someone.

Emma.

And maybe Alexa.

"Can I invite someone if I go?" I asked her as her eyes widened with a bright smile.

"What type of question is that? Of course you can you're the only one that I can trust with inviting people." She replied with a smile as she handed me five to six papers of invites before walking away with a smile.

I smiled as I looked at the invitations knowing that I can do something without Amara and Bayle bothering me and I could do something with Emma and maybe her best friend Alexa if she wants to come.

But then I was pulled out of my thoughts as I heard the Bell meaning that I needed to get to class making me put the flyers in my backpack before walking away to my class.