Partners

Emma POV

"Alexa?, ALEXA!" I whispered and yelled at the same time through the theater Hall as Alexa came in to view a practically ran to her probably bumping into everything in my path on the way.

"Alexa I'm screwed like dead I'm officially a dead man." I told her in a rush as she looked at me.

"Why what happened? I thought we were laying low." She asked as I nodded.

"I did lay low but Amara showed up to class and we may or may not have had a very scary and weird conversation and not only that but we are now partners for the project and no one's going to switch with me." I explained as her eyes widened while shaking her head chuckling.

"So now I know I'm not the only one that is screwed." She replied still chuckling leaving me confused.

"What do you mean?" I asked as she looked at me and laughed.

"I'm a partners with Bailey on the project because I was going to do it alone but the teacher assigned me to be partners with her instead so you're not the only one that's going to die." She explained as we both looked at each other before laughing.

"So we are both going down." I asked as she laughed.

"Yes, yes we are but we are going to give them a fight first though because I'm not going down without a fight." Alexa said with a huff as I chuckled and agreed with her.

"Yeah but I don't like fighting so....." I replied as Alexa did the biggest gasp I've ever heard before she grabbed me and shook me very violently.

"NO. NO. NO. You are NOT going to let that she thing run all over you I've seen you mad and you stand up for yourself then why not when you're not mad? The point is that you can't just let her bother you constantly I mean you have to do things for yourself." She told me with the termination as I stood there.

"Alexa I've tried standing up for myself with her and do you know where that got me a WORLD of bullying so no thank you I think I'm good like this and plus as long as I stay near people while we do the project she won't do anything." I explained as Alexa groned knowing that I was right.

"damn it you're right well let's hope we don't see them for the rest of the day BUT if we do see them we run." Alexa said with the 'I got this' smile making me chuckle as she started to speak again.

"So time to dodge them the entire day?" She asked putting her hand out as I shook her hand with a smile.

"Time to dodge them the entire day." I repeated as we both held a smile on our face.