Amara

Emma POV

Amra Irina Grant

The most popular girl in school and probably one of the richest if  out of everyone here, if your not her standard you're no one standard, If she doesn't like you no one likes you, that's how much power she holds.

She practically owns the school and everyone says nothing because if you say something you're a goner last person that ever said anything was a guy named Josh Seems and within the next month he was out of here no one knows why and and are too scared to find out.

Me and Amara are the textbook definition of popular bully and the nerd who can't do anything about it but one of the good things that happens was everyone acted like I didn't exist which I liked personally but with good also comes bad which meant that when she did bully me I became a laughing stuff which meant everyone looked at me, surrounded, me and laughed at me.

Amara didn't care though because she didn't care about anyone but herself and she didn't hide it which makes her more powerful because she knows everyone hates her but she doesn't care because at the end of the day, they can't do anything.

Bayle is Amara's best friend who has a big and I mean BIG temper and she's not to be messed with because she is Amara's best friend but also because she will ruin you as fast as snapping your fingers.

I'm probably walking to my end if I do as we speak but yet again I'm in school which means any classroom that I walk into into is going to be doom but this? This is different.

Why?

Because it's the one class I don't have with Alexa which means I have it with the one person I don't want to see right now.

Amara.

I opened the door closing it behind me walking to my desk in silence everyone looking at me with the 'I feel sorry for you' look or 'you're a dead man' look which either look is not helping me.

I sat down in my seat way far in the back hoping just hoping that she wasn't here but my hopes were not answered.

A knock at the door came then it opened to reveal her she looked around the room before her eyes found mine then a smile came to her face as she closed the door behind her.

I'm screwed.