Meeting

Emma POV

The bus came to a stop as me and Alexa both walked on the bus I went straight to the back of the bus as Alexa followed suit Taylor's stop was right after ours so she would be getting on in about 2 minutes so we didn't have to wait long.

Then the bus stopped again as I saw Taylor entered the bus with a smile as she saw me which just made me smile back as me and Alexa both watched her sit next to me.

"Hey how was school with my hoodie on?" She asked sarcastically with a smile as I pushed her a bit making her laugh while holding her arm.

"It was so great but I do have someone to introduce you to." I replied with a smile as she smiled brighter as I started the introduction.

"Taylor this is my best friend Alexa." I started as Alexa moved into view with a smile.

"And Alexa this is my friend Taylor." I finished as they both did a handshake and began to their own conversation as I leaned on the window looking out and about then I felt someone's head on my shoulder.

It was Taylor.

"You ok?" I asked is she nodded silently as she replied.

"Yeah Alexis on her phone now so I got tired she replied with a little yawn making me yawn as well before leaning my head back on the window.