55 Strong counter to sampoorna, Thakuma and Mishtimayi bonding 😍

Почніть із самого початку

He  turned to her and asked her softly making her face him : what Bondita..do you want to say anything.

Bondita came into sense and said : Patibabu...I believe you alot. But still want to share  two things  with  you which I didn't discuss so far

Anirudh: hmmm .tell me

Bondita: Patibabu.. career life and personal life are different na. (Kaam ka zindagi aur vyaktigat zindagi alag hoti hai na..)

Anirudh: yes

Bondita: In my career life I will work hard and become Barrister babu in future. I promise you that I won't get deviated from my studies at any cost. Because after going to Siliguri I understood the importance of studies and realised my blunder of deviating from studies..

Anirudh: I know Bondita you are really very much focused towards our dream

Bondita: Patibabu whatever the situation may be you won't leave my hand and go away from me, right 

Despite of how much she tried to stay strong she couldn't control her tears while asking this.

Anirudh  also asking with trembled voice thinking that If  she still doubts him : Bondita..(and he brought her face much closer) what is this.. don't you trust me..

Bondita: Those days in past when  you took reverse pheras with me out of disappointment and anger, applied for marriage annulment and faked second marriage. (Anirudh closed his eyes out of guilty feeling and nodding to her words, she is continuing...). my heart trembled to the core Patibabu. It really hurt me too Much and after that second marriage I  felt like I became a corpse

Anirudh opened his eyes and  closed her mouth and his eyes are also welling up.

She removed his hand and said wiping his tears with her pallu: I am not reminding all those to make you repent or drown in guilty feeling because I know the torture of guilty feeling. It is more painful than physical pain. Whenever we recollect our past mistakes it stabs our heart mercilessly each time.

(Anirudh is looking at her with pain in his eyes)

But why I am telling is  I don't want any third person between us. No one should come in between us. Whatever is there whether any kind of problem or any change we expect from either of us  only we both will sort it out and settle between us . Third person poking nose and their sympathy words or curiosity about us is really a horrible torture Patibabu.

(Sampoorna understood that her sister is talking about her only and looking on)

He nodded and held her hand and said softly: I know Bondita and I also learnt my lesson about this..

That day one side Manorama and Joydeep have completed their mission and became martyrs other side your Thakuma had taken  you with her  I became so mad and have attacked those fellows Dhananjay Banerjee Narendra who have tried to.. harm you. I have thrashed them (Bondita is looking at him with wide eyes..she didn't know about this till now) then I realised that how we openly discussing our personal matters had made everyone involve in our lives how we became a gossiping topic and gave lenience to everyone so that they sit and   pass on their judgements on us. 

I started analysing my character from that moment to till now and started reforming myself and will do on in future also . I won't give you any pain Bondita.. I promise.. and no third person will also come in between us. We won't give scope to any third person to judge about us or impact us.

She pressed his hand smoothly with a smile. He asked : what is the other thing you want to tell me .

Bondita: Patibabu you only taught me many things like good touch bad touch, yoga Compound Interest lesson ..what not