33 Accepting eachother and breaking hallucinations of kasam

When Bondita embraced him and said : I love you too Patibabu, I want you only as Patibabu forever he is in cloud nine.

He felt a great relief that his solace, reason for existence, his goddess had forgiven him for all his blunders and impulsive decisions. He prayed Durga maa to give strength to maintain her trust Throughout his life.

However he wanted to make sure and know the seriousness in her words because she should not feel uncomfortable with him in future also. Afterall it's a lifetime decision.

He asked her carressing her hair: Bondita you can take time and think about it. You haven't still seen the life at all and too young

Holding him tightly in his embrace she asked him : Patibabu can I ask you one question? Now you too should answer me from your heart ignoring my age and age gap

Anirudh tried to come out of her hands but still she insisted him to answer her question in this way only. She wanted to be like this for a while.

He surrendered himself to her and now wrapped his arms around her and asked : haa Bondita so ask me what do you want to ask

She asked : who is a husband patibabu? What is so special in this marriage bond?

Anirudh: Bondita ,. A husband is a true friend and lifelong companion to his wife . He takes care of her in every thing and both stay together in every stage of life - in all happiness and hardships. They share a very special bond and. (He was very selective in choosing the words and said ) and it's true that at one stage their limits and distance between them may also become less they may have to share everything without having shy and embarrassment and hesitations but at the same time they should respect each other's privacy, self respect and esteem and give importance to each other's feelings.

Being a husband to a girl doesn't mean that he can dictate her, command her or force her in any way and make her feel suffocated with his too much love or authority.

In this relationship after parents a husband and wife can share every relationship with eachother. From being parents, siblings, teacher , mentor , friends, ..lovers and also children too eachother they become everything and anything and fulfill every void.

Bondita released him from her embrace and said holding both of his hands: That's why I have chosen you Patibabu. Because I always feel comfortable and freedom with you. Few days before I came into your room to keep a love letter and you came out of bathroom with towel wrapped around and in that tension of not getting caught infront of Damini ji you have picked me up and hidden me in cupboard. At that time I have never felt uneasy and uncomfortable with your touch

Even when we lived in Ramani dadi hut and one day when you are too nervous and made me forcedly sleep beside you by not making me look at window that time also I never felt uncomfortable.

But today when Binod had picked me up in his arms with his bare body I felt like a caterpillar crawling on me and felt more suffocated and disgusted of his touch. I can't imagine any man proximity other than you.. I feel so suffocated and wished I have death at that moment (and sobbing silently)

He closed her mouth with his palm and said : Shhh Bondita see the way how you are talking?

He Wiped her tears and cupped her face and said : sun rays fall on everything in this universe but will it get disheartened if it touches impure things and will it get delighted if it touches pure things. In both stages it stays neutral. Can we judge sun rays as pure and impure?

She shooked her head and he said : Never? right?

Similarly a person is not judged based on one incident. Never say like this.