27 Bondita (silly) attempts to bring Anirudh and Anita close

After coming from temple, Sumati confronted Kalindi personally about the condition she had kept infront of Trilochan and asked what exactly is going in her mind. At one side she had promised to Banerjee family that Bondita will be their bahu and other side she is speaking in favourable to Anirudh babu and Bondita relationship. I am not getting Thakuma

Kalindi: Sumati, I have thrown this condition so that he will pass this message to Anirudh Roy Chowdhary hurriedly and this time my men will trace his details. Because I felt this kaka bhatija are playing hide and seek game with me.

Regarding condition I didn't say anything wrong. Yes I have promised to both Banerjee family and Roy Chowdhary family too about Bondita

Chandrachur and his family members are money minded but at the same time they show loyalty to the people who sponsor for their welfare. They show life long loyalty and dedication. Chandrachur is a simple person who doesn't go against society rules

At the same time I am not telling that Anirudh Roy Chowdhury Is a bad person. He is good but I have a strong doubt whether he can see our Bondita as his wife or not. What if he feels ashamed to start Married life with our girl. How can she live alone without husband's love and without having children.

Sumati is about to say : But Thakuma

Kalindi interrupted and said: Don't bring age factor into this Sumati. Bondita is not the first girl to go through labour pain. Everyone goes through it. What's the big deal in it. When she had the guts to save her husband from fire accident, don't she face labour pains. So this Excuse won't work. She is not a doll but a woman pain is the only companion of aurat jaat from birth to death. Did you get it.

And the other thing which I don't like about that Anirudh Roy Chowdhary is his fitoori to reform society, his fitoori to make prathas disappear in society will always put his family and especially his wife in risk. Because of that he and his family members, his wife will always have to lead a stressful life like what happens next, how to survive facing society and Britishers wrath

(She said with breaking voice by looking at Bondita's father Aravind photo)You also know that your husband, my nephew Aravind also went against Britishers and tried to participate in freedom movement and what happened? They had thrown dangerous snake on him and ..

Sumati broken into tears and kalindi also became sad. She consoled by keeping her hand on sumati shoulder.

When he is alive also he used to encourage Bondita to do tarks and used to pamper her alot.

(Author's explanation: Sumati herself told to Anirudh that Bondita's tarks are encouraged by her late father in episode 62 or somewhere during bed wetting track)

But a girl arguing with everyone, will it give glory to her character and to her mayka? Tell me.

What if Anirudh Roy Chowdhary as Bondita's husband also go against Britishers or society and land into trouble? All the time his kaka and baba , zamindari ki ruthba can't save him from those monsters. What if any inauspicious..

Sumati broken into tears: Thakuma .. no..my bachi shouldn't get my fate. My Bondita should stay as suhagan for life long have her husband's name and love forever, recognised by her sasural and have children too.

kalindi: khoob bhalo Sumati bahu, now you understood my intention. For that her husband should not be fitoori and behave as per society rules and follow all the responsibilities towards our Bondita as a husband..as a true husband. Am I correct or not

(Sumati nodded)

If Anirudh Roy Chowdhary agrees to my condition it's good. I will bless them both.

But if he argues or go against me I have to search an alternative option. Instead of him I have to fix Bondita's alliance with Chandrachur and get her married. I have to take this tough decision for a secured future of our Bondita.