19 Finally Bondita bursted out and revealed everything

In Calcutta, Shomik came with an old master and told Kalindi that he is the only master available. Master told that he doesn't have any problem to teach girls but he is also teaching their neighbouring house boy and he can teach at a time to her granddaughters with that boy.

Kalindi told: I can't agree . You should not teach my granddaughters with that Roy Chowdhary boy at any cost. You only think once

He told firmly that he is a master and all are equal to me.

Trilochan called them outside with a gun sound and they all came out.

He asked master that why did he go to that house. Master explained the problem and told that he can teach Bhatuk and Tupur Tapur at a time.

Trilochan told that : I don't have any problem

Kalindi : But I have a problem. I don't want Roy Chowdhary shadow fall on my house.

Trilochan: But we already had relationship because of Anirudh and Bondita. He had taken back the petition of marriage annulment

Kalindi: But we don't want any relationship with you. Now this time Bondita will apply from her side. I will make sure of it.

Trilochan looked worried. She tried to negotiate with master but he told that he is not the one to sell his education. And finally kept condition that he will teach both families children by arranging a curtain between Bhatuk and girls.

Both Trilochan and Kalindi agreed with master's condition finally after lot of arguments. Trilochan decided to pacify Kalindi's anger and convince her to agree with Anirudh and Bondita relationship.

____

Bondita looked shocked, tried to argue that he had to go back but Anirudh cut her words in middle and said showing his index finger : It's final. I am going to stay with you. I know you are angry on me but you can also be angry on me and show it when we go inside hut, I mean when we get into hut, if you want you can slap me, hit me. But please don't avoid me.

He didn't realise the depth of his words and told casually to her..

Ramani and Murli felt embarassed and bent their heads. Ramani is highly impressed with Anirudh and told in trance by placing her left hand on cheek , Recollecting her young days that : Bondita Murli baba is also similar to your Patibabu.

Murli rolled his eyes thinking that now she won't come out of it so soon. The near by ladies are passing by listening their conversation and smiling at them with blush.

Bondita felt embarrassed , and annoyed on her Patibabu that he is creating a scene and drawing everyone's attention. She recollected the days they stayed in hut separately in Tulsipur. That time also the ladies used to say all these and she believed them . but what happened. She is left heart broken, insulted infront of everyone.. No don't believe him hate him.. hate him

Her mood swings started fluctuating.

Ramani asked again with a blush : Bondita beta ! What is this? All these days I have thought you as an intelligent girl but you have left such a loving husband and came here all alone. Is it a quality of good wife? Moreover why did you keep quite when I ask you that if your husband is in jail why don't you tell me truth?

Few other ladies also gathered and gave their suggestions that she should not have left him.

Anirudh is embarrassed actually he didn't expect this kind of reaction from the passing by people . Yes if anyone listened their talks means it sounds like typical husband and wife talks. Even though he accepted that she is his wife but still he had to repair her broken heart and she had to give permission to him to come near her and give complete authority on her.