67 Patibabu special compensation 🙈 to his patnidevi

Before Anirudh is arrived to school Bhatuk and other two boys probably his  friends  are made to kneel down outside principal office room  as a part of punishment. They are  feeling ashamed and worried of their family members wrath.

Bhatuk is worrying and thinking: Now dada won't spare me today . I will be done. Hey Durga maa! Please help me.

Bondita learnt about this and came   near office in break time to see him .  Principal is busy in speaking with parents of his friends in aggressive voice and everyone are putting the complete blame on Bhatuk and telling that their sons are pure and innocent.

He looked at her sadly to save him . She first gave serious look to him by keeping her hands on waist and opened her mouth to scold him : Bhatuk why do you land yourself in these kind of troubles..

Bhatuk: shant Kali Mata...shant already we are facing the punishment..now you don't start

Bondita opened her mouth with fury and about to scold him again

Bhatuk: boudi!  To make my ears bleed your Patibabu is already there.. and please you too don't start (she glared seriously at him that he is making fun of her Patibabu).. If possible save me and my friends

Bondita: You deserve this..who are you to get married for others. It is their personal choice .  How can you decide for other people.  Do you know there is a boy named Suketu in Siliguri ..he also used to say these kind of manipulative words love stories and played with girls' lives there .

Bhatuk: But I didn't manipulate anyone's mindset here. They are already in love without expressing eachother and I just helped to get them closer I have done nothing without their consent.

He then told love story of his two friends' sisters how it started how a beautiful emotion of love transformed one sister lover who is stone hearted into soft person..also if other girl is married to the person whom she loved their families enemity will turn into relationship

She is so thrilled to learn this, a faint blush appeared on her face imagining how cute is their love stories', if everyone in this world have love and compassion this world will be a beautiful place to live in .

Bhatuk snapped her to come out of dreamland.

She asked with doubted mind: Bhatuk does love really have that power? Can it change anyone into positive?

Bhatuk looked surprised and asked :are you asking me this boudi? Are you not loving my dada? Without love only how are you both  standing for eachother?

Bondita said controlling her blush : Ofcourse Bhatuk  your dada is not bad natured person but only impulsive sometimes. 

My point is that I don't know that love had power to change a negative attitude person  to positive attitude person. 

Bhatuk: It depends from person to person boudi.  But trust me love had that power. It can overpower the hatred emotion.

(Pointing to one of his friend he said) This pradeep sister's lover was once upon a time An alcoholic who used  to show much attitude and looks like a stone hearted person used to do dadagiri but now after seeing Pradeep sister that fellow had madly fallen in love and mend his ways.

Bondita : mad love means  he must have done something wrong to her. Right?

Bhatuk: Arey no boudi by seeing her bells rang  in his heart had he was pulled towards her like a magnet  and his feeling is beyond the lust ..

Bondita: what are you blabbering?  I don't think its possible. A man with lust who always wants woman to fulfill his desires can't change that easily..