48 Anirudh's dowry demand to kalindi and her reverse conditions to him

Anirudh and Bondita fed roshogullas to each other and suddenly Bondita asked : Oh I forgot WHERE IS TUPUR

Anirudh kept last piece of roshogulla in her mouth and said : went to meet your devar..

Bondita giggled and said : I never expected that my sister will fall in love with a boy and had guts to get married secretly

Anirudh also smiled and said : Haa are you even less than her ? even you also took stand for yourself and went to Siliguri to prove yourself. Thakuma is unnecessarily worrying that you are girls and  should be tied with sasural name but she doesn't know how much fierceness and fire you sisters have inside.

Bondita nodded proudly

Just then Tupur returned and  felt embarrassed to face them. Anirudh and Bondita also felt embarrassed but asked her to come .   Anirudh got up and said Good night and left from there.

Tupur recollected Trilochan words and felt uncomfortable and also her mother telling some random lady in Krishnanagar that a girl should get pregnant very soon after marriage else problems will come.

Bondita asked with smile : Did you go to Somnath dada

Tupur just nodded and Bondita asked her to come lets sleep And Later they both slept

____

Next day morning started When Bondita opened her eyes she saw  red roses and fresh note of good morning beside her on table. She opened and read it and her Patibabu suggested that from today onwards he will treat her as his friend won't scold her as a careless child being scolded by her teacher.

She took the roses and felt happy for it and murmured Good morning Patibabu. Tupur also got up and saw that her jethji had kept  red roses to Bondita. She didn't say anything but kept quiet recollecting previous day Somnath words and thought that she should trust her husband and should not think much about Bondita . If she doesn't like atleast she can avoid her sister .

Just then Koyli came and asked them to get ready and come fast down guests are coming.

Bondita asked about her Patibabu. She told that chote Malik is talking in phone for long time. Tupur asked Bondita that she wanted to get ready first and speak with Somnath ji that she will study from home only not by going to vidyalay. Bondita agreed and Tupur went first into bathroom

Here Anirudh is speaking with magistrate who is telling him that Musa Bhai is arrested but he is not opening his mouth in cell. Also no solid proofs are got that Chandrachur is involved in this illegal businesses

Anirudh felt uneasy and said : Sir they must be lying please check it and also Musa Bhai may pretend any illness to come out of this situation. I am sure about it.

Magistrate: I will see it Mr. Anirudh. By the way kalindi ji had applied Mr.. Chandrachur Banerjee bail petition and even doctors also confirmed his mental illness. with Bondita's and Tupur aarti.

There at police station the  three boys are came out  with their heads hung, clothes in disheveled condition. Constables carried  them out and handed over them to Surendra, Manidhar and other journalist.

The three boys are surprised and shocked to see their principal sir who came to their rescue. They recollected that  they always used to call bada Buddha out of mockery and  frustration. Inspector told them that your principal only made you release from all cases

They all are unable to meet his gaze and started sobbing silently

Surendra seriously told that come with me your parents are waiting for you in Siliguri.