12)confessions

Continuation

Arjun felt sad listening arya congratulating him...
Jatin, apooo, Nitin too felt bad..
All had coffee and some snacks..
Arjun: hmm Preethi, I guess we should go I want to talk to you privately..
Preethi blushed listening himm...
But only nitin, apoo and Jatin know what he is going to talk..
P: yeah, sure, i will just come back, i need to use rest room, i will come back soon and then we can go..
Arjun: hmm
Preethi left

Arya: yaar, are u going to propose her  with ring?? Show me the ring arjun!!
Jatin: stop it Arya.... ( he used very harsh tone on her for first time)
Arya feared and just lowered her head..
Apoo: nothing like that arya.. he just wants them to know about eachother that's it..
Apoo told rubbing jatin hand...
Jatin: Nitin, take arya too home, I have work, I will come back after that...
Nitin, Sruthi,arya left...
Preethi and Arjun too left....

Jatin: I don't know what to do? I can't help Arjun!!! He needs me but what can I do... I don't know what to do!!
1)if dad knows Arjun loves arya then he will asks arya opinion but here, even if arya agree he won't agree to marriage for the fear that  what will Mahendra, Kalyan and Preethi do to arya...
2)And  arjun is killing his own love to back his properties and business.. he cried thinking about arya leaving India..
3) your father, !!will he agree to our marriage?? Will he agree to Arjun and arya love if everything goes positively  between them ..
4) Arya, without knowing .. is hurting arjun, did u see his face,, I usually don't use that tone on her . Only once i used .that to when Kalyan threatened me.. and she continually asking me questions.... How can I help him Apoorva... I can't see him like that..
He left writing ,,his passion and came to this stream but now he is getting married to some other girl..leaving his love..

Apoo: I know, but he can't do anything right now.. atleast I pray god that Preethi should understand him..he can't love Preethi. Because he has arya in his heart..

They both listens some crying sounds and saw preethi there.....
She listed all..she ran from there..
Arjun who again came in to cafe saw running Preethi towards outside. She is crying ..
She went out of cafe..

Arjun went near jatin table
Arjun: what happened??
Apoo explained him all.
Arjun: hmm, she  should get to know that anyway right!!! Let her decide...
Jatin: I'm sorry.
Arjun: no need bava...
Jatin: even for arya behaviour, she doesn't know what to talk..
Arjun: it's me ,who doesn't know how to talk??
If I had shared my feelings then situation might have been different.....
Jatin: let's see what will happen?
Arjun: even if Preethi rejects proposal, I don't think arya will agree to my love.. the way she congratulate me shows that I'm just a distant relative not even a friend...
Jatin: don't overthink.. she will be always different then we guess..she will speak something and do something else .you don't know about her fully . Only dad knows her.
Ar: not in my case bava..

Preethi went to her house crying..
Kalyan, Mamatha and Mahindra got panicked...and questioned her..

Preethi: is these a deal dad? Is Arjun not in love with me??
Mah: what ever baby, you are getting Arjun and I'm getting power...
P: but he loves arya dad...
Mamatha:what???
P: yeah,  the girl who slapped me and then I slapped..her in pooja
And she is sister of Jatin.
Mah: is she loving him..??
P: I don't know..
K: may be dad.. he took her to his house once when i threatened Jatin
P: y u threaten him?
K: just to make her to go back to abroad..
Mam: I guess we should leave all these.. I can't see my daughter in loveless marriage life..
K: he will eventually love her mom..
Mam: what if he can't..
Mah: what about power, money???
Mam: stop it mahindra, I can't see these things anymore... what the heck are you doing??? U are treating ur daughter feelings in a deal????
Mah: stop talking nonsense
Mam: I'm not talking nonsense. You are doing nuisance.. because of u a good family like that broken..because of me ur brother stopped saying truth.. but u slapped him... I need to stop u...
Mah: what if I don't stop??
Mam: i will inform police..
Mahindra raised his hand to slap Mamatha but was stopped by kalyan.