11)family support

Arjun lift the phone and the thing the opposite person informed him made him to drop the phone...

Arjun: dad....
Apoo dad met with an accident... he is in hospital... we should go ...
Apoo: what..
J: guys cool down,, let's go

All of them went to hospital... and they got informed that Anand car was hit by a truck when coming back from airport.. and now he is in a critical condition..
And needed to be operated immediately.. for the spinal and cerebral injuries..and it's quite expensive and risky..

All got shocked. Arjun lost words listening that..
He loves his father too much..he left his career choices for him.. and never felt guilty for that... only felt bad..

Arjun saw crying lakshmi, Narayana, Sudha, apoo. He should do something....he should stand for his family....

Jatin came near him..
J: arjun, don't worry, I checked the reports , yeah it's complicated surgery... risky... but be brave and take a step..if u don't have any problem I will join the surgery..
Arjun without wasting a second hugged Jatin..
Arjun: I can trust you more than myself in this situation.. pls bava please save my father...I beg u please..
J: arjun, i will try my best. See me and listen to me ,like I'm a doctor not ur cousin.. I will try my best..
Arjun: hmmm
J: be brave my boy!!!
Jatin went and met higher authorities in hospital and showed them his I'd and his hospital details...
He is really a renowned surgeon at very young age..
hospital staff agreed and started surgery...

Arya sat between Arjun and apoo. She tried her best to console them.. even raj and family tooo tried..but no use..

Anitha and sri came to India and got informed about the accident... Anitha ran into hospital.. there she saw her whole family...and also got informed that Jatin doing operation..
Narayana and sudha hugged her and started crying.. Anitha had tears but she should be strong...
Lakshmi hugged Anitha...

Sri took arya from their... but arya told him everything that happened.. till now.. even Jatin love story with apoo..

Anitha succeeded in consoling them..

Jatin came out
of ot
J: it's successful, you guys don't worry...
Amma, I will be back after removing the scrub..
Anu just nodded..

Whole family felt happy listening that ...
Jatin went to room where arya and sri present.. Arya hugged him and told Jatin that she told everything to their father..
Jatin: dad, do you have any problem???
Sri: Jatin,, don't be dramatic!!! It's your life, you should choose... I will approve everything..
J: thanks dad
Anu: I'm so happy for you guys...
J: thanks Amma...

Anand was discharged and taken home. Arya and family thought it's not good to talk about marriage and want to wait....  Anand was recovering well..

In rs group
Arjun came to office after 10 days...
He checked the development of new project,, but nothing was happening....
He got angry....they had to complete the project in 2 days but no progression..... he can't do it alone... many new staff are there.. his own team was not there.. he got confused

He asked his manager but he said it's Kalyan sir and Mahindra sir order...and Mahindra sir told him that Kalyan sir is going to take his position....
Arjun called Kalyan and Mahindra...no response..
He then received a civil case court order..
that company and also some properties was claimed by Kalyan and he and his family should leave immediately...
He got shocked and called raj..
Arjun: uncle what the heck is that??
R: I even spoke to him,,, but he slapped me for supporting u and telling you truth...
Arjun received call from Narayana...