9) apoorva and jatin

Arjun was scared to tell arya his feelings , how will she react, what will she do?will she cry and tell to Jatin and Srinivas...???
But he can't wait and decided to propose her.. he took arya to shopping mall... along with nitin , Sruthi and Apoorva. Only apoo knows that he is going to propose!!

Arya is busy in shopping some Indian wear for her family as she is going back,, suddenly someone patted her shoulder he turned back and she got shocked to see that person there....

It's jatin, Jatin too surprised to see her there  from far and and decided to meet her . He came india earlier than expected to surprise arya but he forgot to buy something for nitin and arun ( Arjun) family.so he directly reached mall  from airport.. to buy something for them and from their he can go home and surprise arya and take her to nitin and arun house for final send off..

Arya:: bhai/ annayya??
Arya hugged jatin but same time Arjun saw Arya hugging someone and his heart stopped seeing that and he rushed towards her..
Arjun: arya you can't do that , you told me you don't have any boyfriends ...
Jatin saw the random boy talking to his sister.
Jatin: who is he arya? Your bf?? I told u , no boyfriend till 28 and you can wait then ... and u mister !!!stay away from my sister.....
Arjun understood the situation that he is jatin ..his bava,, but before he speaks, arya words stopped him
Arya: noooo annayya... he is just friend, and his name is Arjun , Nitin bhai introduced him to me...
Between apoorva saw his brother talking to familiar personality and went their along with Nitin and Sruthi...
Apoo got shocked seeing jatin and shouted jatin
Apoo: jatin!!! You came back, I'm sorry if I did anything wrong..
Arjun: do u know him apoo??
Apoo: he is the one I told u about ...bhai....
Jatin mind blocked seeing all these he don't know what to speak to apoo and ... he saw his bava arjun after years but he hate their family... he finally liked some girl but she turned out to be the daughter of that man...
Arya: bhai ,do u know her??

Jatin saw his surroundings and saw sweating nitin along with Sruthi

Jatin: Sruthi and Aru come with me, Nitin u too I need to talk to you

Nitin shocked and shook his head,
Nitin: u guys continue anna, i will join with u again..
J: hmm
He left taking arya and Sruthi with him...

Nitin felt dumb seeing all that.. apoo is loving jatin and arjun loving arya... shhhh...

Arjun don't know what to do....
Apoo: you know him?? Is he your friend? And is he aryas own brother???

Shhh...
Arjun: apoo.. listen to me carefully!!!
He told all the things happened in childhood and even Anand plan to marry her to Kalyan..
Apooo: what?????
Wait bhai I guess Kalyan told something to Jatin when they met...

Arjun:: when did they both met apoo??😑😑😑
Apoo: during conference, I met Kalyan, he saw Jatin and me. I introduced them to each other in coffee shop and went to rest room..
when I came back, we all had coffee but I saw Jatin uneasiness. After Kalyan left ,, Jatin to left and u know what happened then!!!

Nitin: u both sister and brother decided to kill me ??
What will he do to me now?? If He got to know that I was the reason to make arya to meet you guys

They know that Jatin might take arya to Nitin house to meet raj family.

Raj house

Apoo, arjun, nitin saw jatin and girls laughing along with raj.but when Jatin saw them he stopped laughing and stared at them...

Arjun: hmmm jatin I want to talk to you....
Jatin: I don't want to ....
Arjun: pls ,uncle will also come, pls bava!!!
Jatin: I'm not ur bava, don't bring relationships here... I'm leaving uncle and its nice to meet you and auntie...
Jatin told arya to come with him and was about go but Arjun hold his hand and asked him again... pls Jatin , don't be stubborn , you should listen to me!!!
Jatin: are u threatening me??? Before that bastard Kalyan and u threatened me using my mother and sister name... now ur again threatening me??? You can't do anything to my mother and sister , my father and myself are ready to fight. Don't threaten me, you don't know my worst!!!
Jatin took arya and left from there...
Arjun: apoo... is these the calmness and coolness u told me about him !!! See how is he speaking to me??
When did I threatened him about atha and arya ????,
He too don't know about my strength, I too can show worst....