10)little reunion

Dinner

Narayana was still in dilemma whether to believe raj or not....
He is becoming possessive for Arya.If something happens to arya then Anitha will not see his face,even if he dies...arya will be easy target.. they can't attack Jatin..

he saw arya talking to raj.. and Arjun and Nitin talking to each other and sudha is trying to make conversations with jatin..

Sudha: let me make you eat with my hands...like your childhood, you and Arjun always use to eat food from my hands than your parents...
Jatin: it's ok... i can eat with my hands ...
Sudha: 😓,what do arya like the most?? Indian food or that bread jam,butter ,,pizza things.... I know about your likes and dislikes but I don't know about her??
Jatin: ( he almost had tears in eyes) likes and dislikes changes..... grandm....Sry ,,madam and about Arya, don't even think of her.... I can't see a single tear in her eyes...
Sudha: y will she cry??? We all are your family bobby..(Jatin nickname)
Listening bobby from her mouth , he just closed his eyes to control emotions....
Jatin: we all are not family.....
Sudha felt bad listening that.... But saw arya eating chicken curry happily...she became better....

Narayana :Aru ,, !!u will like these curry, try it.. !!
arya: I tasted it. It's too spicy for me....I like spicy food but it's too spicy....but I like this chicken curry alot.....with some onions and lemon....it tastes amazing...
N: just like sri( whispered) then you will like rasam too , try it!!
Arya: yeah, i should..you know grandpa,arjun made rasam and rice for me.. it's so good...and tastes same like the one that my mom makes for me....

Arjun coughed suddenly listening that... he saw Jatin glaring him...
A:😥she was sick so I made it using YouTube ..

Arya: you also did panipuri , pulihora, biryani 🤔,sambar , mango dal for me right?? It's also so delicious!!!he really cooks well grandpa...

Arjun and Nitin saw jatin hand fisted ,his veins are protruding. His jaw tightened..eyes narrowed...
N: arjun ,you cook ?? I don't know!!! Cook for us too..not only for Arya 🤭(mischievous smile)
S: yeah ,, yeah,,u should cook for us too , y only for bittu 🤭,if u want to cook something now ,then prepare some sweet for Jatin.. he love desserts..

Arjun want to cry at that moment. 😭😭😭😭for the betrayal from his grandparents...

Arya: how do you know that he loves deserts???
S: I know him very well from the time even before your parents decided to give birth to you...
Arya: what??
Jatin:arya, !!it's nothing, i told her that I love deserts from childhood .now u complete the dinner and sleep. Sruthi will come tomorrow, we can go out.. Okk ...
Arya: hmm ok.
Arya completed her dinner...
Arya: ok then good night all. Good night raj nanna.. I will miss u so much ....when I leave India.....she kissed raj cheeks....

Arya kissed jatin cheeks and side hugged him and Jatin patted her head with a smile..then she went to her room..

Narayana and Sudha felt so warm seeing Jatin care for his sister. Even raj , arjun, Nitin too felt the same.

Narayana doesn't like Aru calling outsiders as nanna. Kissing him , saying that she will miss him And seeing own grandparents and cousins as outsiders.

Jatin: I already told u people don't make arya suspicious, she is already asking me questions continuously???
Arjun: say her truth!!
J: don't even dare to talk to me.. why did u cook food specially for arya???
A: she is sick
J: what about that panipuri, biryani etc
A: she asked me..
Jatin took a long breath. , closing his eyes..
J: ok then, anyways I'm going back after 2 days.. along with arya and my parents were busy.. to come to India.thanks to both of you for dinner..

All finished dinner..and settled in living room...
N: Jatin, did u practiced??
J: yeah ,I'm already practising
N: tell me then
J: what should I tell? How to do surgery to brain and spinal cord???
Arjun , Nitin laughed loudly listening that..Jatin glared at both of them...
N: nooo , I asked u to practice the name thatthayya ( grand pa) !!
J: Noo I won't call u
N: even arya is calling me , then what's your problem??where did u get that stubbornness jatin. Both ur parents are so soft , calm persons but u are different..
J: no I'm same like my parents.
N: Noo, I think you got that trait from ur mavayya ( uncle) Anand .. he too behaves same.. exactly like u..
j: nooo
N: yes, yes, same like uncle...
S: stop u both.. ,Jatin!!! I know you're angry. But pls understand our situation .. all the evidence are against sri at that time...
J: sooo what?? Do you people ever think of my mom???
How she suffered, though dad asks her that she can visit u people and he doesn't have any problem!!