5) may be my first love

Arjun went to his home had dinner and left to his room .
He remembered his childhood days when he used to play with nitin and Jatin , Kalyan but one day his bigg brother Jatin left him , he asked his mom but she said he will come back, even with the grandparents he got the same answer, but when asked his father, his dad scolded him and said they will not come again and said they all are cheaters,, and he should work hard from now on as he is going to be the future ceo of rs group..
Arjun was never interested in business, he loves writing , painting about everything about food, a place, love stories, fictional characters anything he loves to write but his father never encouraged him he says its just waste of time . As a future ceo he should not waste his time...
Yeah today arya told him the truth, he can't show his anger on someone and should not show his disability in the form of anger .
He was jealous of apoo and nitin as they are doing their fav things, he wants Anand to be like raj !!!

Today without knowing anything he hurted someone, he don't know how to apologise to her but he will apologise her for sure.. he doesn't have any right to talk to her like that.. she want to say sorry to him personally for that pub incident but nitin stopped her thinking his friend don't bother about things like that. But nooo he felt bad when she told that dance was drama......hmmm while his own mind was thinking about her romantically

Thinking all these he slept ..

1 week passed .

Nitin and sruthi parents went to some temple and bharghav came to meet nitin for the first time as his conference in got over and Jatin already left in the middle of the conference due to personal issues.
He was going back to new York but suddenly Sruthi and Nitin relationship came out , he was late to meet him but finally they met each other..

All 4 of them ( nitin, Bharghav, arya, Sruthi) went to a restaurant and then decided to roam in the city . But Arjun finds them from other table ,as the restaurant was near his office and he was their with heads of some departments .he thought to say sorry to arya.. so went near them and saw a new person sitting beside arya and Arya telling him something excitingly and nitin and sruthi laughing seeing her excitement.

He coughed and grabs the attention .when Nitin saw him a small smile appeared on his face but disappeared immediately.

Arjun: hi guys
Nitin: hi
Sruthi: hi arjun
Arya just looked at him but didn't responded.
sruthi: u here??
Arjun: I came here with my staff and when I saw u people I thought it's good to meet u, now I am going bye enjoy your day
Sruthi: wait , u can join for lunch with us if u have time ...even Nitin was worried about you .
Nitin: 😳
Arjun laughed inside as he knows that Nitin cares about him alot but he don't know y Arya, the talk engine ,is silent immediately after his appearance?
Arjun: y not?? When my sweet sister feeling bad seeing her  future husband worrying about his friend??
Sruthi , Bharghav , and Nitin had small smile on their faces but arya 😐

Arjun: who is he ? Aryas brother???
Bharghav:  nooo I'm sruthis brother . How can I be aryas brother??
All: hmm??
Bhargav: I mean I'm her friend since childhood we use to play alot. So not brother..
All just laughed but Arjun didn't like that

Nitin can't stay stubborn more than that so he talked normally to arjun,, even Bharghav talked to arjun but arya is not at all talking to him..

Arjun understands her anger and messaged nitin that he want to say sorry to Arya personally..

Nitin texted him that he will try... to give personal space for them after lunch.

They had their lunch, but arjun is not liking the closeness of bharghav with arya.. the way bharghav eyes sparks when arya talking to him... he is not liking it. Nitin too saw that, he came near Arjun ears
Nitin( whisper) : i guess my future brother in law loves Aru?
Arjun: I don't think so
N: see his eyes mannn!! They are like crackers
A: he told naa they are friends
N: you believe him😏, I should ask sruthi and get it confirmed, if he really loves aru i will help him
A:nooo.. I mean y?? She can decide what she want ..u don't involve..
N: yeah , i think I should wait..