6)her home

Arjun too joined the batch and started enjoying aryas company. He don't know y he likes everything arya do. Her smile, her anger, her praising, her innocence, the way she requests nitin and sruthi everything her every expression ..

One day the couple want to take some personal time and went leaving arya at home.  Jatin called arya suddenly and asked her about where is she and is there anyone along with her.

Arya: no bhai sruthi and Nitin went for date and I'm alone.
Jatin: pls go to uncles house Aru . Just leave that house I'm coming to India soon in a week don't tell mom and dad just follow my orders pls be careful until then .( panicked voice)
Arya: y anna?
Jatin: just do what I say ? Don't ask me fucking questions?? Do what I say? Arya are u even listening???
Arya: yeah I will go pls don't shout
Jatin: ok call me when u reach their house, bye
Arya: bye

Arya called amani aunty but before she tell her that she is coming to their house,arya got to know that no one was their in home. She want to inform jatin about that but don't want to listen his scarry and panicked voice again. So she called Arjun for help. She explained him the matter that her brother want her to Leave that place and asked him help. He don't know what to do. He can't bring her home when all his family present and he should go to office after 3 hours , and he can't make her eat outside again.He told arya that he will come to her home in 15 min and cut the call. He reached living room and saw his mother and grandmother going somewhere , he asked them and got the answer that they are going to some family function. He got relieved listening that, his father at office and he can manage his grand father so felt relieved. He will bring her here and will ask Apoorva some help until sruthi reach them.

He went to aryas house and told her that she is  going to stay in his house until raj uncle backs to their house and informed nitin the same..

Here nitin felt scared remembering his father words to not disclose aryas identity to anyone. Then he saw his childhood bestie jatin calling him, though they both talked after arya gave nitin her brother'snumber . But he was afraid now to pickup the call. Sruthi saw him and saw the caller Id and saw the name jatin, she genuinely took phone from him and put it on speaker.

Sruthi: hai jatin bhai
Jatin: hai sruthi, first tell me where that fucking idiot boyfriend of urs?? Y is he not picking up his phone? Is arya fine?
Sruthi: bhai, nitin is beside me, and don't worry arya is with Arj...
Nitin: arun, my neighbor I'm going u don't worry I will call u
He cutted the call..

He saw Sruthi seeing him like she saw some devil but he doesn't have patience because of trekking and
Driving, he told her to just don't ask him questions and just follow him until they reach home.-

Here arya was scared to go to arjuns house as she doesn't know anyone and told Arjun to drop her at some hotel and she can request her brother. Arjun just glared at her. But arya being arya told him if he doesn't stop the car then she will jump out of car . Arjun got scared and made childlock to her side . Arya want to cry and started crying. Arjun don't know what to do he stopped the car and looked towards arya and explained her that he can't leave her at any place..

They reached his house and he brought arya inside the house and he saw his grandfather in livingroom watching tv. He went towards him along with arya.

Narayana: you didn't went to office??? I guess today u have some important meeting right?? Between who is she?? Your gf? She is so cute.. but to young for u. Hello misss I'm his grandfather. Between tell me ur love story
Arya just saw him like a alien.
Arjun: grandpa stop right there,we are not in relationship . She is my friend. She is like Nitin's sister . She came from abroad to learn dance from amani aunty. We became friends. Just friends, and arya meet my grandpa Narayana founder of rs group and grandpa meet my friend arya or Aru