Chapter 19 - Uncontrollable Rage

Start from the beginning

When Ethan suddenly walked in with his sleeves pulled back and cold gaze, the girls instantly screamed because of how attractive he was and assumed he had come to party with them.

Beth recognized him and thought she would use the opportunity to have his full attention and let the other girls have Pete. As she looked at his physique, she bit her lip and thought that was the perfect moment to approach him before the other girls could. She rushed to him with a glass of whiskey which she planned to offer him but just as she was about to wrap her arms around him, he took a step back and told her to turn off the music.

Beth rolled her eyes at him and shook her head. "Oh come on, that's no f-"

"I said turn it off!" he yelled in her face, making her flinch and rush to turn off the music.

He then paced while facing the floor as he told them in a low tone to leave. Not hearing what he had said, they asked him to repeat and he yelled it the second time, then yelled for Pete to show himself.

The girls rushed out but couldn't leave the premises, especially when Beth stood right by the door and watched Ethan. Her curiosity wouldn't let her leave.

As Pete came downstairs, he brushed his hair back as he looked around and wondered what happened to the girls and the fun they were yet to have. He had just freshened up for them.

"I told them to leave, but they're the last thing you should be thinking about," said Ethan.

"What's with that tone? Am I missing something?" asked Pete as he stood right in front of Ethan.

Ethan took out a handful of the pictures and slammed them in Pete's face as he said, "Care to explain?"

Pete scoffed at Ethan's action and was about to show his disapproval further but when the pictures dropped to the floor, his attention shifted. He crouched down to pick up one and had no words as he stared at it. His forehead creased at how obvious it was that he was the one in the pictures at a specific apartment and with Olivia. It was so unexpected of Ethan to show up with such pictures that it took Pete a while to look up and his heart began to race.

"How...how did you get these pictures? When did you get them?" asked Pete.

Ethan clenched his fists, holding himself just a bit longer. "I told you to explain, not question me."

Pete sighed, then attempted to rise to his feet as he expressed his annoyance at Ethan. "I can't believe you made my girls leave then t-"

"Stay down," said Ethan as he pressed his hands on Pete's shoulders, making him crouch back down again by force.
"Explain why you've been going to see Olivia behind my back."

"Now you're interoga-"

Before Pete could speak further, Ethan smacked him in the side of the head, then crouched down to speak to him at that level. He held onto the back of Pete's head and lightly smacked him a few more times on the cheek, then told him he was in no position to avoid answering questions because thanks to Olivia, he was already aware of the truth but just wanted to hear it from him. With every word he said to Pete, he smacked him with a smirk.

Unable to stand the humiliation, Pete suddenly pushed Ethan, who fell backwards but soon got up, which was still not fast enough to keep Pete in place.

"I won't stand for this type of humiliation," said Pete as he paced.

"You've been going after Olivia since we were married. You desired my wife and made it known to her."

"Was I just humiliated in m-"

"When I saw the pictures, I didn't believe what I was told. Olivia would never cheat on me. She's not the type."

Without commenting on the pictures or Olivia, Pete scoffed as he expressed his disbelief at how he spent so much money on the girls he had brought over.