Not an update

Hello, cupcakes!

I hope you all are doing well. I have a little update for you all regarding this book. Tomorrow, I need to go somewhere with my family. A mini religious trip we can say. And I'll return in 5 days. 

Initially, I wanted to complete this book before I leave, but sadly we have a long way to go. Not in the way of chapters but in the way of the story. I need to think some more because I need to show more of Taehyung and Jungkook in this book. Jungkook is already introduced but Taehyung still isn't. And they both are important side characters. 

You know, I wanted to end their vineyard trip soon. But since all the main characters are together, it would be easier to show some more of them and hence, I decided to take this opportunity. There will be one more chapter when they're in the vineyard and then the story will proceed further. 

Many of my regular readers haven't read the last few chapters. I would like them to catch up with the story too till I return from my journey. I know it's frustrating to wait for an update. I read ongoing books too, so I understand your feelings. But I can't just write the further chapters half-heartedly. I need to do justice to the storyline because somewhere I'm aware that this story has too much to offer. 

So, I'd like to apologize to you all for waiting for the updates till I return. I promise to give you new chapters once I'm back. Till then, please wait for me with some new ideas. And if you all want to see more of me, you can read my other stories. 

If you haven't, I'd recommend you all to read WHEN HIS HEART FELT LOVE and WHAT'S WRONG WITH MY FAN? I'm sure you all will enjoy those stories as much.

Also, I'd like to add one more thing. WHEN HIS HEART FELT LOVE was featured again. Trust me when I say this, it's a huge deal for me. And it's all because of your constant support and motivation. I'd be nothing without you all. So thank you all for staying by my side always.

Your author-nim/unnie is now signing off. Keep smiling and stay positive. I love you all, my cupcakes! I'll see you all soon. I'll miss you guys! Please take care ❤️