2.

Bora sat in Yoo-Jin's cabin as they waited for Jia's arrival. Yoo-Jin was explaining to Bora how she should first talk with her daughter and her intended son-in-law before choosing the place.

She also gave her the list of the guests she wanted to invite. "You will have to talk with Yoongi and Jia about their guests. That will aid you in choosing a suitable wedding venue."

Bora nodded her head as she cast a quick glance over the list. Before she could respond, the door burst open and a girl shouted loudly. "Eomma~ I missed you so much."

Bora turned back to notice a beautiful girl of average height who was donning a white top and a pair of grey pencil pants. Her long, wavy brunette hair flew rhythmically and her full, red lips stretched upward into a wide smile as she raced excitedly, making noise with her white heels. When she got close to her mother, who was waiting to envelop Jia's small frame, her eyes twinkled.

Bora got to her feet, unsure of what else she ought to do. She wished to go and give the mother and daughter some time alone. The other two, who were chatting pleasantly, would undoubtedly be distracted if she left without first getting her boss' approval.

Yoongi entered shortly after and chuckled. It grabbed the attention of the three ladies present in the room. Jia ran and jumped into Yoongi's arms, causing the brother to groan a little at the unexpected weight placed on his frail body. Jia gripped him like a koala and he managed to hold her by putting his hands under her thighs.

"How are you, sweetheart? I missed you." He ruffled her hair while grinning, which caused Jia to purr in his neck.

"I missed you too, Oppa." She let out in her delicate voice and all Bora could do was admire their little reunion. Yoongi acting so affable surprised her, especially considering how he interacted with the staff.

The wonderful grin on Yoo-Jin's face caught Bora's eye and it warmed her heart. Although she hated to interrupt, she had to. "Ma'am, may I go now? I'd prefer not to interfere."

Yoo-Jin maintained her composure once again and sat down. "Let me introduce you to Jia, and then you can go." She gave a firm response and turned her focus to the siblings, who were now conversing. Jia had her back to the mother and was standing in front of Yoongi.

"Jia? Come here and meet Bora. She is going to plan your wedding. After you both get home, you can talk." Those authoritative words were enough for the two to approach Bora.

Jia took a seat beside Bora on a single couch that was placed across from Yoo-Jin, who sat on her chair placed behind the table. Yoongi decided to sit on Jia's couch handle as both the single couches were taken by two beautiful girls of his life.

Yoongi's eyes softened as he looked at the pretty face of Bora while Jia had a kind smile. "Hello! I'm Jia." She offered her hand for Bora to take as she introduced herself.

Bora shook the hand and gave a polite smile. "I'm Bora. Nice to meet you, ma'am!"

"Nonsense! Don't be so formal! We are probably the same age." Jia remarked as she waved her hand a little, rejecting Bora's formal behavior.

"Indeed! The two of you are of the same age." Yoongi mentioned it with accuracy, smiling a little.

Jia side-eyed her brother whose eyes were still glued on Bora and her brows furrowed. Jia smirked as she noticed how closely he was staring at the event manager. She knew her brother and his looks too well.

"Interesting! I'd love to spend more time with you. And my marriage is a wonderful excuse to do that. Also, I have no friends here in Korea. So, can we become friends?" Jia asked with a small pout and a cute eye blink to get the girl to acquiesce.

Jia's playful attitude made Bora chuckle. She had trouble picturing Jia as Yoongi and Yoo-Jin's family. Although the three of them had an average height, Yoongi was cold while Yoo-Jin... we all know how she is. And here, Jia was the exact opposite of the two in that manner.

"Okay! So now that I've introduced the two of you, I'd like to ask the two of you to give your guest list to Bora. After that, Bora, you are to shortlist the top locations."

All three of them simultaneously nodded their heads. "Also, when will he arrive?" Yoo-Jin inquired of Jia as she stared at her, expecting an accurate response. 

Jia looked at her phone to check the time before responding, "He should be here—"

And before she could finish, someone entered as the door opened once more. "Baby?" Jia's head quickly turned, as well as Bora's, in response to a soft male voice.

Bora's lips trembled and her heart pounded strangely fast. When she finally saw the man she had been longing to see, her body froze and new tears started to form in her eyes.

He looked as handsome as ever. He was dressed in black pants and a white dress shirt that was tucked in to highlight his perfect physique. His wide smile was nicely accompanied by the twitching of his lips as his ash grey hair fell flawlessly over his forehead, partially hiding his crescent eyes.

The hair on Bora's body stood up, and she wasn't sure if it was the coolness of the air or the presence of someone who hadn't yet seen her.

"Jimin?" Bora and Jia exclaimed together. However, there was a little difference. While Jia almost screamed with joy and rushed over to the male, Bora muttered under her breath, unable to believe what she had just seen.

When Jimin hugged Jia, he suddenly noticed the presence of another girl who was staring at him and his smile morphed into a frown. His heartbeat increased and he was afraid that Jia would notice it as they were hugging each other quite closely.

His hands which were lovingly patting Jia's back paused in an instant and his mind failed to process the reality. He never imagined he would have to face Bora. How could he come up with any of the questions she might ask?

"Bora?" He muttered, puzzling Jia because she couldn't hear him. She pulled from the embrace and asked, "What?"

"Who is she?" He inquired while staring at Bora. Jia turned around and smiled. "Oh! She'll be planning our wedding. And we have become friends as well. Come, let me introduce you two."

Yoongi looked at Bora and was perplexed as to why her face had dropped. She was happy some time back. "Could she be related to Jimin in any way? No! I don't think that is possible. So... did she find him attractive for her to stare at him? She never stared at me like that though." He contemplated as he continued to notice Bora's expressions.

The moment the couple approached Bora, she rose to her feet with a look of disbelief on her face. Her heart was torn to a million pieces as she saw Jia's hand clinging to Jimin's arm.

Where has my life brought me? Will I now plan the wedding of my ex-boyfriend? And why would he return five years later? Was he not pleased to disappear on the day of our wedding? I absolutely detest my life!

____________________________

Finally, Jimin's character is here. I noticed you all were waiting for him.

How was this chapter? Could you feel the emotions between these characters?

Also, I apologize for publishing this chapter so late. My laptop had stopped working and it took some 2-3 days to repair. I hope it works fine now.

I'll also try my best to give you all regular updates.

Thanks for your patience!