Ninjaball Run

It's been a hot minute since I've done one of these, and in all honesty, I didn't have too much to say about the other chapters.

The past few chapters have been pretty canon-accurate and anything I had to say would just be repeats. With that out of the way, let's talk about this chapter.

Ninjaball Run is probably one of my least favorite episodes from this season, I don't know why, just not a fan. So, this chapter didn't have that much planned out beforehand, which was kinda stressful.

I did have the opening skit planned out for a while, so everyone got to be cute.

It really got to show off some Kai x Yue. Then big brother Kai helping to fold Lloyd's sleeves. And who can forget annoying older and younger brothers Cole ad Jay?

So here's a drawing I did of Cole, Jay, and Yue months ago.

This is a pretty accurate depiction of their relationship. 

(Sidenote: should I add these pics to the headers of the chapters on the story or leave them here as a fun bonus?)

The opening dives more into Yue and Kai's relationship. They are pretty casual about showing affection towards one another. However, both are very dorky. Fun fact: I was hanging out with a guy and while walking down a trail, a random tree was right in the middle of the path for no reason. Without warning he goes, "Oh, a tree outstanding in its field." and it caught me so off guard that I was laughing like it was the funniest joke I've ever heard. So, the two-lips joke is somewhat based in truth.

Also, while Jay is all about teasing Yue, they are still a major tag team when it comes to the Smith siblings. However, a Cole Jay team up? It's all in good fun until they realize that the two aren't even dating?!

It completely catches them off guard and I think it's hilarious. 

Yue hasn't had a vision in a hot minute and that's mostly because there isn't all too much for her to see. This is also because she is coming more into her powers, so the nightmares will kinda slow down...for now.

I'm super excited about the next two chapters and can't wait for them!

Like always, leave a comment about any requests or comments! I read them all and they are the highlight of my day!

Please any comment at all! I love the suggestions and requests and trying to work them into what I already have planned.