Yue

Here is a rough-ish drawing of Yue!

I named her Yue because I wanted a shorter 3 letter name to match the others like Jay, Nya, and Kai. Yue means moon, so her and Kai have this sun and moon parallel. This is also done with her silver armor whereas he has gold.

The reason I gave her the power of Sight was originally so that the readers could have a time frame of what the other characters are doing.  Like how Yue see's Lloyd be betrayed by the Fangprye and the Hypnobrai, while none of the others ever know about that. This has grown since then and taken on a mind of its own. Seeing things gives her a new perspective on things, for instance she treats Lloyd very lovingly because she knows he's been abandoned by everyone multiple times.

She was raised solely by Wu in the Monastery. She has spent her whole life training, so she can be wise and very strong. She is pretty skilled with a wide range of weaponry and can efficiently use them. 

You can think of her like Disney's Rapunzel, where even though she's been isolated, she has a good understanding of how people work and can read them very well. Similar to Zane, she has a lot of book smarts and can be naive about some things. 

Despite being intelligent she can be on the same level of dumbass as the boys, goofing off and joking. Despite living with Wu, she knows just as much as the others, for instance she didn't know about the Green Ninja prophecy. But she does know of the Serpentine Wars, just not all the details.

She grew up alone and never had any friends before. Zane being the first one she meets allows both of them to attach themselves to one another and have a deep bond. She cares for all of them deeply and thinks of them as a family.

This is also we greatest downfall. If/when any of them are in danger all of her self-preservation skills are gone, and she will rush headfirst into danger. This is shown a bit in The Snake King, when Lloyd is captured and Yue rushes in. Her family is the most important thing in the world to her and she won't let anyone take it away. 

Her other biggest issue is her powers. One thing about them is that her visions are what will happen. There's no changing that. And that's a lesson she's going to have to learn. And sometimes she has visions that include things out of order. Right now, they are pretty small and only have like one scene in some detail. But later she will have multiple little things and she'll be overwhelmed and unable to fully understand until it happens. 

As the story progress, like in canon, she will gain new abilities only to not use them in later seasons. Similarly, to how they stop using Airjitzu or summoning their dragons.

The big thing holding her back is that she doesn't know who her mother is. Growing up, her mother wasn't there, and Wu never spoke of her. Yue knew of her existence but nothing else. 

Knowing that her powers came from her mother allows Yue to feel closer to her. Bu this also puts distance between her and Wu because he never told her.  I plan to tie in Yue and her mother into real canon things and people to flesh out their backstories.