Darkness Shall Rise

Start of Season 2! I'm really excited for the next couple of chapters. I have a lot of fun scenes that I've been planning for months.

What's this? Some Yue x Kai?

I love that the others are completely aware of their relationship. They were already teasing Yue before, but now? They're just giving them more ammo.

Also, this shows a bit about Yue.

Remember she grew up mostly alone in the monastery, but now she's gotten used to the boys. Yue practically thrives in their chaos. So going from sharing a room with five boys to then being in a bigger room alone is some whiplash that she wasn't expecting.

Kai and Yue are very entuned with one another and the other's feelings. They both care very deeply about their friends and protecting them, so the other is the person to remind them that they are cared for too.

Also, as an added treat, here's a fun little drawing I did a few months ago.

I hope you guys went as crazy as I did while writing. 

Switching gears, let's talk about Lloyd. 

Sweet, little, sassy, baby Lloyd.

Him and Yue got to spend a lot of time together this chapter.  Yue has very much filled the mother role in his life. After they found out he was safe, she checked him over for scratches, she tucks him in at night. They're adorable. And this will be a recurring theme.

I wasn't too sure about the book scene, but I think it's pretty decent, and shows their dynamic really well.

Also, I hope I've showed the progression of Lloyd's training. If you'll recall, about 100 years ago in one of the earlier chapters, Yue first started to train Lloyd. (This was soon after he first joined them). Then he started to do more individual training, (as shown in Rise of the Great Devourer).

I also had Yue teach him how to meditate, this is set up for the next few chapters, where the boys start to teach Lloyd about their elements. 

As always, please comment any suggestions, questions, or requests. I read all of them and they are the highlight of my day.

I don't have a lot of the latter half of season 2 planned, so anything helps (Even if it's a suggestion about season 3-6 or further).