Etho landed on the edge of the rectangular hangar door, walking into what appeared to be a darkened storage room. It smelled disgustingly sweet, like someone had burnt a few chests full of sugar. "Xisuma? Hello?" He called out, Etho pausing as he felt himself step in something. He pulled out his phone, opening up the flashlight to shine at the ground.

It was a golden puddle of honey, his boot sinking in it slightly. He glanced around the room, shining his light to bring some visibility to the darkened corners. Honey seemed to coat the walls, dripping from the ceiling, as if it had been smeared all over.

"Eeh..." Etho shook his foot, grimacing at the sticky mess. "What is with all this honey?"

He flinched at the sound of buzzing, whirling around with his phone in hand to try and spot whatever was behind him. When Etho saw nothing was there, he lowered the flashlight a bit, puzzled. "Maybe a bee from his farm was let loose, I guess." The ninja tried to rationalize, looking around the dark corners again. But there was still nothing to be seen.

"Maybe I'll go and see if the barge has any bricks, since, uh, it seems like X is dealing with some kind of mess." Etho said, turning around to walk out of the storage room. The hangar door suddenly flew down, slamming shut in front of him. The three other doors followed quickly after, locking Etho in without warning.

He turned around again, fumbling with his phone to try and get some light in the room. "Xisuma? Hey, is that you?"

Etho walked forward, flashing the dark corners as he saw faint movement. Each time, however, nothing seemed to be there. He scratched his head in confusion, until some kind of liquid dropped from above him, a droplet landing on his cheek. He wiped the goo onto his sleeve, glancing upward to spot what had dribbled onto him.

That's when Etho dropped his phone, and screamed.

⬢⬡⬢⬡⬢

It felt like the server grew emptier each passing day.

It wasn't very noticeable at first, a few Hermits wouldn't answer their messages, no big deal. Then the shopping district seemed to be less crowded, still not too troubling. But then Keralis couldn't find anyone. He went to bases, farms, mines, yet no one was around. It took only a couple days and suddenly everyone was gone.

Cleo was supposed to drop by to work more on the armor stands in the city, yet she never came. Bdubs was meant to drop off some extra building materials, but he never showed up. It's like they were all disappearing without a trace! Did they all move to the next season without him? Things had begun to wind down, the season nearly coming to a close, but no one had mentioned hopping to the next server yet. Had they left him behind? Had the others not told him on purpose?

They would never do that, right?

Keralis frowned at his thoughts, watching the sun set over the horizon from his office. He was just about to head back to work when footsteps behind him caused the builder to glance over his shoulder. He smiled, his eyes lighting up with joy. "Shishwammy!"

At first glance, it definitely was the admin. But with another moment to examine, something definitely wasn't right. His helmet was missing, which never happened, not to mention the stains of dirt on his armor. Something was dripping from his gloves hands, which appeared to be honey. Antenna of some kind poked out of his messy hair, while black and yellow fuzz surrounded his neck.

Keralis met the bee's gaze, fear causing his eyes to widen. Xisuma's eyes were dark, completely blacked out. Small hexagons created a pattern on his eyes, as if he were some kind of insect. It looked horrifying up close, especially since Keralis could see his reflection in every single one of the tiny hexagons.