"I'll fall in love with you all over again" (Scar x Bdubs)

Moving this from my old oneshot book to here, as it's a ship oneshot!

Set in season 7

Season 5

"It's good to have you back on the server, Bdubs!" Xisuma greeted the returning hermit with a warm smile, an unfamiliar face standing next to the admin, but the builder expected some new players, since he hadn't been on the server since season two.

The man was a bit taller than Bdubs, he had brunet hair and glistening green eyes, as well as a large scar across his face. He adjusted his large brown hat, slightly nervous as he stood beside Xisuama.

"It's good to be back, but who's your friend, X?" Bdubs asked, referring to the green-eyed man. The Brit placed a hand on his shoulder, the newer hermit flinching as he did so.

"This is Scar, he joined last season. He's incredible at building and terraforming, so I bet you two will get along." X introduced the male, Scar giving a wave to Bdubs. The Brit moved away from the newer hermit, allowing for him to talk to some of the other hermits, Xisuma pulling Bdubs off to the side to speak with him in private.

"I just wanted to let you know," Xisuma said quietly as he looked over his shoulder, ensuring that Scar was out of earshot.

"Scar has schizophrenia. He can have hallucinations, short and long term memory loss, and he can lose control of his emotions at times. He's on medication to help, but it can be a struggle for him. Just... make sure you remember that if you ever see him acting off."

"That sounds like he's crazy.." Bdubs mumbled underneath his breath with a roll of his eyes, Xisuma frowning as heard the builder's complaint. The Brit sighed quietly.

"He can't help it, Bdubs. And it shouldn't effect him that much, you'll barely notice it if you ever talk to him. Just don't be rude to him, okay?"

"Sure, whatever 'Suma." Bdubs said as he turned away, walking over to Doc, Etho, and Beef to join his friends at the beginning of the season. X shook his head in annoyance.

"You'll grow to like him, Bdubs. Someday, I hope."

-

Season 7

"Who are you?"

"My name is Bdubs, I'm your assistant. Your name is Scar, and you're the mayor." The man spoke softly and patiently, Bdubs helping Scar take a seat on his throne to steady himself.

"You have schizophrenia, so you forget things every now and again. You'll eventually remember, but for now I'm going to take you home so you can take your medicine, okay?"

Scar silently nodded, his green eyes cold with fear. 'He must be so scared' Bdubs thought as he took the mayor's hand, carefully leading him down the steps of the town hall.

The builder grew to be more patient with Scar's forgetfulness, he was normally the person who would stay with Scar until he remembered what he originally forgot.

The mayor could forget small things, like where he was or what he was doing. But Bdubs started to notice that his forgetfulness was getting...worse. It started when Scar forgot about Xisuma, he had no clue who the admin was.