Chapter 25

Strenght grows in the moments when you think you cant go on but you keep going anyway... Life isnt about waiting for the storm to pass, its about learning how to dance in the rain. When you cant control whats happening, challenge yourself to control the way you respond. That's where your power is. One day you will tell your story of how you overcame what you went through and it will be someone else's survival guide.

As im sitting here at age 107, I cant help but think back on my youth. I don't regret any minute of it. I accomplished what I wanted to do. I have lived the life I wanted, and didn't waste any second in doing it. I have made some mistakes as we all do some times, but what many fail to do I didn't. I learned from my mistakes every time. Yeah some I had to repeat a few times before I understood but arent we after all, all like that. We are only humans, so I cant understand why we act like we are more than we are. We are no gods, we are no heroes, we are no prince on the white horse, we are NOT perfect. No one are, no one is and is never gonna be perfect. There's no such thing as being perfect. Flaws make us who we are, they form us into the person we will be at the very end of this ride we call life. I sit here watching my sons and daughters, with their own kids teaching their kid the same thing I taught their parents. Oh Elias, my sweet, sweet Elias. If anyone could be perfect it would be him. Even to his deathbed only one year ago he never seemed to fail me when I needed him the most. Not when I was at my lowest with my first born son Caspion or when I was at my highest when I was finally crowned queen of Belgium. I have ruled till I dropped my second heart attack finally taking me off the throne passing it on to my beautiful daughter Malia, who gave birth to the most gorgeous little girl and her twin little brother. As I sit here on the hospital bed with all my family around, I am filled with such an indescribable love and peace. I achieved everything I ever wanted, I even got to keep in contact with Caspion's father, who got to rule the biggest mafia in history with my full support on the side in secret. We cant all be saints and nor did I ever claim myself to be one. Caspions father and I actually became best friends, and with his legal business Elias and I saw him often. Even he became friends with him but never the same as I with him. Closing my eyes with a huge smile on my lips, whispering my last words with my daughters hand the queen in mine I passed away.

"I love you, thank you for everything"

3rd POV:

The people in the rooms eyes brimmed with tears as they watched their beloved family member, magnificent queen take her last breath with a huge free smile on her face. She can finally be reunited with her husband now Elias the great, and Caspion's real father who passed away years ago. As the most powerful and popular ruler in centuries everyone cried when the news of her death reached the worlds ears, her funeral elegant and grand rolling on each country's televisions. But what happens now that the magificent ruler is dead and the new queens daughter disappeared shortly after? Are we having a repeat or is something else going on?

The End

_____

Thank you so much for reading my book! I have had this one done for quite some time now, but never got the courage to upload it until now (15/03.2023). I plan on at some time to rewrite the entire thing, add some more details, deepen the characters history and personalities and all that. But I hope that you liked my story and again thank you so much for reading my work of art. Thank you. 🥰