Chapter 21

"Before we welcome our last graduate to the stage, I want to tell you a little bit about her and her history here at Harvard university for the past 2 years. This woman, started here at Harvard as a 17-year-old girl, moving from Spain all alone 1000 of miles away from her family to pursue her dreams.

It's truly been an honor having her here as our student surprising us time on time with her amazing mind, ideas, and dedication for what she do. But with that said, these last 2 years haven't been easy on her either.

By November last year this girl received life changing news. She wasn't who she thought she was. Many of you graduates may remember the day King Alessio of Belgium together with his family visited us. That day was the day Amelia Carpy as we all know her found out the truth behind her true identity. Let's welcome crown princess Caliah Zeve Tae Cielle Rosella Evane Celestine Katlaine Aracell on stage to receive her graduation papers"

As the headmaster finished the crowd clapped unsurely as I made my way on stage with a confident smile, the crowd gasping at the reveal shocked of the truth now finally out in the world. The whole venue was being filmed live because of this very reason the world over announcing my return to the royal family of Belgium and as the crown princess to the world's biggest throne, biggest empire.

Taking the stage, I smiled not holding back my dominance as usual needing to prove to the people in front of me and all the ones watching on the tv that I'm not some silly little girl you can just trample on and lives of daddy's money.

"It always seems impossible until its done. That's how these last 2 years have felt for me. It's been challenging full of unexpected events occurring one after the other, but also 2 full years of friendship, love, growth, family, and hard work.

To accomplish great things, we must not only act, but also dream. Not only plan but also believe. Today is a milestone. It tells you how far you've come. Keep learning, keep trying, keep accomplishing, and keep venturing on through your journey.

Always take pride in how far you've come. Have faith in how far you can go. But most of all don't forget to enjoy the journey. Beginnings are usually scary. This beginning of being a crown princess certainly was. The insecurity, confusion, stress of it all.

But with good friends and loving family I made it through. Today I stand here proud to say that I'm closing this chapter of my life ready to venture into a new one full of adventure, work, family and most important of all, one full of love.

It's time to say goodbye, but I think goodbyes are sad and I'd much rather say hello. Hello to a new adventure. A sweet ending to a new beginning. Harvard thank you for the 2 best years of my life, you have taught me much in various ways I will always take with me. Thank you" the crowd clapped at me as I made my way down the podium.

By now my fake family back in Spain who couldn't "come" would already be arrested, while my real one stands in the back clapping and cheering, Lui already standing down there with them. Hugging my parents tight tears brimmed my eyes of pure happiness as I laughed along with them feeling an immense amount of relief for finally being done and able to go home.

Finalizing everything at campus, I said goodbye to my friends as it would take a while before we would all see each other again, I left with my family towards a good restaurant to celebrate Lui and I. It was truly a memorable night with lots of laughter and love with plenty of amazing food and desert.

As we came back to our condo with great smiles, my parents went straight for bed having had an extremely long day, while us siblings remained in the living room, talking for hours until I got a text from Elias asking him to meet him down at the park in 10 minutes.

I smiled seeing his text, pretending like I was okay over for my brothers while something deep inside of me knew something I wasn't gonna like was about to happen. Telling my brothers, I had to go, them looking worried at me I put on some flip flops and a light jacket, trekking down to the park under the tree where I kissed him.

He was already there, standing in the shadows leaning against the tree with crossed arms and a dark face. Worried I made my way over faster, trying to touch his arm when he pulled away from me with a cold look, I have never seen on his face before.

"Elias what's wrong?" I asked sad that he moved away from my touch.

"We can't do this anymore, I can't do this anymore" what is it he can't do, why does he sound so cold?

"What do you mean?" I asked confused and sad, stepping a little away from him, hurt over his behavior.

"I can't be your friend or whatever we are anymore, its over" he looked so cold, so mean when he said it, breaking my heart in the process as tears fell down my cheeks and I tried reaching out for him, only for him to pull away again.

"Elias" I whispered my voice broken just as my heart as he smashed it under his feet in thousand pieces.

"It's over Caliah" he never says my name, always calls me princess or queen so hearing my name coming from his lips in that tone, I, I didn't know what to do.

With one last look at me he left without ever looking back as I fell to the ground crying silently over the man, I thought would never ever break my heart. I thought he would be by my side forever. As I sat there in the dark crying as I watched his retreating form, I realized that I loved him, and that I would never be able to reign if he kept controlling me with his love and friendship like he had done the last 3-4 months of our whatever we were.

Getting up determined I wiped my tears away, casting one last look at him I walked back to the condo each step stronger than the last as I slowly regained myself though still broken from his statement. My brothers could immediately see something was wrong when I came in the door.

I can't hide anything from them as I broke down in theirs arms, crying my heart out as they already figured what had happened in the park as they knew who I was gonna meet. Luckily, we didn't wake our parents as we all slept in my room for the night, my brothers worried about me sleeping alone as they didn't want to leave me alone just like he did.

I really love my family; I feel like I don't deserve them at all or all the good things that have been happening to me lately beside Elias. I wish I never met him. Falling asleep to his cold eyes branded into my brain, a tear left me as my eyes closed into a restless sleep full of haunting dreams and old memories.