"I guess I should think twice before I say something like that," she replied, scratching her head. "I am pretty sure you will get even more trouble." I shook my head in disbelief. "I've accepted that our relationship will not make her happy." Donna said as Ella dropped her gaze, looking cute as she did. I cleared my throat, realizing there were a lot of people there, and Dylan said, "I bet she's going to kick you out." My eyes narrowed. "The house is mine, and she cannot kick me out. I paid for it to be built. Why does everyone think that she bought it for me?" Ella covered her mouth wi My focus was brought to the

When I said, "I'm just kidding," she interrupted, and I I became aware that I had spoken nothing at all. She grinned, but it was more than Not even giving me the time of day, you irritate me. I stuffed my hands into my pockets and played it off, "Why wouldn't I be able to bring home something like this? I make hundreds of thousands of dollars a year." I was asking Ella, "Are you leaving yet? Are you moving right in?" Dylan laughed at me, "as long as you know." We had almost completed arranging the home when we said, "Maybe." I started to doubt myself as I was going around the home. Would she return since, after checking it out, she hadn't returned? What would happen if she chose to move in after checking it out and left? I whizzed around suddenly and ran into Dylan, who was striding smugly behind me and said, "I'm sure you'll like it." Was that last night? I shoved him aside and turned to face Ella. Ella gave me a final look and said, "What? Is

It's nighttime?" your last Ella sneered, shaking her head disapprovingly. She said, "I haven't had time to put anything up until the I won't be back until the end of the week since it's the weekend," she said. "That didn't make me feel better." "Yeah, let's have a party tonight?" replied Donna, clapping her hands together.I reasoned, 'Why not?"You know, dunk charades?Troy reiterated, and Donna gave a fervent nod. It's going to be a lot of fun to drink beer and play games!"Oh, yes!That will be a great deal of enjoyment. We'll need a few beers. Hold on! Ella started talking, saying, "This is Luke's house, so we cannot plan anything." I jumped at the chance to keep them there for as long as possible; perhaps they would move in together? I might be crazy, but I didn't think I was. Channing eventually informed the others of his presence. "I didn't realize you were here," Ella exclaimed. "It's good to see you," Channing said. I stared at him as he greeted her. "Beer," said Donna. "Channing. Ale." "I'll accompany you," Troy and Dylan and I both gazed at each other at the same time as they spoke.

felt unusual that Dylan and Ella were present, and I wondered why. He wouldn't have gone to a liquor store, there was no way he would. "You'll stay with your sister," Dylan told Troy, "I'll go with her." Troy countered back at her. Ella replied, "I'll go.". I think Troy is a little worried about leaving Troy alone. He folded his arms across his chest. You seem to make me sound like a criminal, don't you think?" In fact, you are technically a criminal, don't you think?" "That's alright. You can have some cash from me." "Ah, whatever." I pulled out my wallet and handed Channing the company card. Donna grabbed the card from me and said, "Put it on this." It is as if she had been born for something great to happen.

The trio left after exchanging worried glances with Channing and we were left all alone with Troy, Dylan, and me. They kept keeping an eye out for one another as well. They kept doing the same for each other, I noticed. I inquired, "What's happening?" "Nothing," they replied and turned away from each other. I frowned, but did not respond. "Were you both listening to what my mother said to Ella?" I wondered.The answer Dylan conveyed was that there was nothing remarkable. Troy hesitated, his face paling. "Dude, your mom is a bitch." I was just mad when she spoke to Ella in such a way." She is your mother, so it doesn't make sense that she should say such things about you." "It does make me mad too," I replied. "My mom is an annoying bitch, and I will never and cannot condone her behavior."  Having watched Troy for a moment, I wondered if he was truly concerned about Ella.