Chapter 4 - Rumors and Reasons

Xie Lian's face went a bright shade of red, waving his arms around.

"Huh!? M-Making love!?" The gang member who said this laughed, nodding.

"I saw you. When you entered San Lang's room with a bright smile, left completely sweating with San Lang having to help bring you to your room and now you're complaining about your body hurting. What else could it be?" Xie Lian shook his head, embarrassed as he realised how much his actions made these rumours seem true.

"That's wrong! It's nothing like that! Hua Cheng is just helping me train to get stronger!" Fu Yao sighed, shaking his head.

"I'm sure he is."

"Fu Yao! You don't believe me!?" Fu Yao rolled his eyes.

"I don't know, it seems highly believable that you're doing more than that..." Xie Lian's head dropped, a rough sigh escaping.

"Ugh~ Nothing's happening! He's just helping me work out!"

Seriously! What do people think of me??? I just helped him out before so now he's helping me out!!

Then, Xie Lian noticed the silence in the room. He instantly knew what was up. Turning to face the door, he smiled at the boy walking in.
"San Lang!" Xie Lian stood up, smiling. Yet, he quickly lost that smile as Hua Cheng continued to walk towards him, not a single change in emotions. As he stood in front of the shorter boy, Hua Cheng looked down at him.

"Gege..." Xie Lian raised an eyebrow, looking around and then back at him.

"Yes?"

"I'm sorry but... after further thoughts, I have come to the conclusion that you will not be able to help out this gang as much as everyone else would wish to. Therefore... I must ask you to leave."

(292 words)