♡︎ Sᴘᴇᴀᴄɪᴀʟ Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ♡︎

A/N | Listen, I know it's late, but this chapter is supposed to be published before I wrote season 2. I'm really sorry. Really, really sorry.

About|
Y/N was in coma, so the teenagers decided to give him some visits.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Astrid was often visits Hiccup and Y/N, to the point she make a schedule who'll she visits first. But today, she decides to bring Stormfly too. She knock the door and the door opened by D/N himself. At first, D/N and Astrid are not even that close, but after some chatting, she can consider the Lightfury as her friend.

D/N leave the door as the visitors come in and close it. Astrid bring a bouquet of Yellow Tulips that match with Y/N's personality.

She goes near him and sit down on a nearby chair next to his bed

She goes near him and sit down on a nearby chair next to his bed. Astrid put the bouquet on the table and decided to have a small talk with him. "Hi, it's me again." Astrid spoke softly. "It's been five days you and Hiccup had put in coma. Villagers and dragons are worrying about you."

"I... decided to bring flowers with me today. I found these yellow tulips inside the woods and search its meaning. It means sunshine..." Astrid whisper to herself, embarrassed. "You may ask why... because that sunshine is in your smile..." She smiles.

"Your smile...is everything. Any situation I get, that smile always put me in ease. Your smile is a precious thing to me... please don't lose it, Y/N." She touch Y/N's hand slowly. She can't hold amount of embarrassment anyone, her ears redden, her face is redder than ever.

Stormfly mostly coos and squawking about Astrid's and her's day, she knows Y/N can hear it, moreover listen to it. About one hour later, they left the boy with a goodbye and Astrid pats D/N's forehead, with his permission of course.

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♡ ⋅.} ────── ⊰

Snotloud and Hookfang already waiting in front of Y/N's door. The boy is panicked, whether he needs to visit him or not. He's just too shy about it, what if Y/N already wake up when he tell him about his day? What if Y/N tease him about it? What if-

His panicked thought was interrupted when Hookfang knock the door. He's panicked more, and more panicked when the door opened by the Lightfury. He's startled, his arms shaking in anxious. But not too shaky since he's holding a bouquet of Pink Roses for Y/N.

 But not too shaky since he's holding a bouquet of Pink Roses for Y/N