« 3 - Tʀᴀɪɴɪɴɢ »

꧁ 𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕕 ℙ𝕆𝕍 ꧂

"Welcome to dragon training." Gobber says as he lift the gate, opening it. "No turning back." Astrid says. The teenage group walk in, exploring the arena while holding their weapons.

"I hope we get some serious burns." Tuffnut says. "I'm hoping for some mauling like on my shoulder or back." Ruffnut replied. "Yeah, it's only fun if you get a scar out of it." Astrid sarcasticly agreed. "Yeah no kidding right..." A new voice says, making the group turning back.

It's Hiccup.

"Oh great. Who let him in?" Tuffnut asked. "Let's get started! The recruit who does best will win the honor of killing his first dragon infront of the entire village." Gobber immediately replied.

"Hiccup already killed a Nightfury, so does that disqualify him?" Snotlout jokingly replied, causing the twins laughing. "Can I transfer to the class with the cool Vikings?" Tuffnut mockily asked.

Hiccup sighed, "Don't worry. You're small and weak... That'll make you less of a target." Gobber tried to persuade the boy.

Gobber put his right hand on Hiccup's shoulder, gesturing him to the line while talking to him. "They will see you as sick or insane and go after the more viking-like teens instead." Gobber chuckle, while walking to in front other the teenagers.

"Alright, behind these door are just a few of the many species you will learn to fight!" Gobber shouting while he shows one by one dragon on the other gate side. First one is Deadly Nadder, the Hideous Zippleback, the Monstrous Nightmare, the Terrible Terror, meanwhile, while Gobber introduce the dragon, Fishlegs mumble about something, making Gobber annoyed by it. Last, the Gronckle.

Gobber puts his hand on the lever, while Fishlegs continue mumble to Hiccup. "Wait, aren't you gonna teach us first?" Snotlout asked, slightly nervous. "I believe in learning on the job." Gobber replied, before he pulled the lever, someone shouts something. "Good luck Hiccup!!" The group turn back, only to saw Y/N above them, cheering on Hiccup, causing the group felt a little jealously on him.

Hiccup just blush in embarrassed, while thanked the H/C boy. Gobber shake his head while hiding his small smile. He the pulled the lever, the Gronckle's gate opened, revealing a female medium-sized Boulder Class that flying in madness.

The Gronckle is 14 feet long, has an 18-foot wingspan, and probably weighs 5,724 pounds. She is about the same height as Gobber the Belch. The dragon color is dark and light brown.

"Today, is about survival. If you get blasted..." The Gronckle flying to the group, causing they running in a different direction. Due to can't stop flying, the boulder dragon accidentally hit the wall, hard.

"... you're dead!" Gobber easily ordered the group. "Quick! What's the first this you'll need?" Gobber asked.

"A doctor?"

"Plus 5 speed?"

"A shield."

"Shields. Go!" After that, the ground ran to the shields area, picking it up one by one. "Your most important piece of equipment is your shield!" Hiccup picked up a shield, but didn't know where to hold it, Gobber continue teaching while helping the poor boy. "If you must choose between a sword or a shield, take the shield!"

Then the camera shows the twins seize a shield with skull and fire design. "Let go of my shield!" "There are a million shields!" Ruffnut replied.

"Take that one. It had flower... Girls like flowers." Tuffnut answer, only to get bonk with his chosen shield by his twin. "Oops, this one had blood on it." Ruffnut encounter. The twins continue seize the shield, unaware the Gronckle fly and shot a fireball on them, causing they spin and out.