» 𝐒𝟐 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐅𝐈𝐋𝐄 «

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝗩𝗜𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗦𝗧𝗜𝗖𝗞

𝗙𝗨𝗟𝗟 𝗡𝗔𝗠𝗘 | Y/N L/N

𝗔𝗟𝗜𝗔𝗦(𝗘𝗦) |
Sweetheart ⟨M/N & Valka⟩
Best friend of D/N ⟨Hiccup & Astrid⟩
The King of Jungle
⟨Snotloud⟩
Angelic Smile ⟨Eret⟩
My King
My Lord ⟨Dragons⟩

𝗧𝗜𝗧𝗟𝗘𝗦 | Alpha of all Dragons

𝗚𝗘𝗡𝗗𝗘𝗥 | Male

𝗔𝗚𝗘 |20 ⟨Httyd 2⟩

𝗛𝗘𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧 | 5'7" (170 cm) ⟨Httyd 2⟩

𝗛𝗔𝗜𝗥 𝗖𝗢𝗟𝗢𝗥 |H/C ⟨Suggested white⟩

𝗘𝗬𝗘 𝗖𝗢𝗟𝗢𝗥 |E/C ⟨Suggested light
blue⟩

𝗗𝗥𝗔𝗚𝗢𝗡(𝗦) |Basically all the dragons

𝗪𝗘𝗔𝗣𝗢𝗡(𝗦)
𝗢𝗙 𝗖𝗛𝗢𝗜𝗖𝗘 |
Sniper ⟨Current Bow⟩
Bow
Axe

𝗥𝗔𝗖𝗘 |Human

𝗙𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗗𝗦/𝗔𝗟𝗟𝗜𝗘𝗦 |
Hiccup
Astrid
Gobber
Stoic
Fishlegs
Snotloud
Ruffnut
Tuffnut
Eret
All the dragons

𝗙𝗔𝗖𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡 | Hooligan

𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗧𝗨𝗦 |Alive

𝗢𝗖𝗖𝗨𝗣𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡 |
Gardener ⟨Formerly⟩
Dragon Rider
Strike Class Specialist

𝗟𝗢𝗖𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡 |Isle of Berk

𝗔𝗟𝗜𝗚𝗡𝗠𝗘𝗡𝗧 |Good

𝗙𝗔𝗠𝗜𝗟𝗬

𝗙𝗔𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗥 |F/N L/N ⟨Deceased⟩

𝗠𝗢𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗥 |M/N L/N ⟨ (Not) deceased⟩

𝗣𝗘𝗥𝗦𝗢𝗡𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗧𝗨𝗦

𝗟𝗜𝗞𝗘𝗦 | Peace, clouds, D/N, Berk, all the dragons, butterflies, his family and friends.

𝗗𝗜𝗦𝗟𝗜𝗞𝗘𝗦 |Wars, dragon's trappers, dragon's hunters, Drago, his beloved dragons get hurts.

𝗔𝗣𝗣𝗘𝗔𝗥𝗔𝗡𝗖𝗘 |

He is usually smiling, plus his extremely calm demeanor, often makes it difficult for others to guess what he is thinking.

Y/N have a ponytail that is waist-lenght on instead of being cut short. His outfit now consists of a F/C gloves, basic F/C, tanned leather pants, and leather armor plating along his shoulders and upper chest, along with arm brackets that make him more streamline in the air like D/N.

When flying, he is also seen wearing a matching spiked, masked helmet that protects his face and head. His armor also doubles as a flightsuit that enables him to glide in the air alongside D/N.

The whole suit is further embellished with a fin on the helmet to streamline flight, as well as carrier behind his back to carry items such as his Sniper and holster for his arrow.

𝗣𝗘𝗥𝗦𝗢𝗡𝗔𝗟𝗜𝗧𝗬 | Y/N was a gentle and kind human even since kid. He's calm and always have a solution for every situations. Unlike other vikings, he loves dragon and nature.

Although, Y/N has a bad side. If anyone cross the line by hurting the dragons too much, he will went berserk and never gives any mercy towards the people who's torture the dragon.