» 10 - Tʀᴀᴘᴘᴇʀs «

THIRD POV

The trio fly above the Itchy Armpit's trees. Upon flying, Y/N notice a naked and dead tree that were supposed to bloom like the others. Mist covering the area, and he knows this place used to be dragon's nest, probably Timberjacks since they found it near this area.

 Mist covering the area, and he knows this place used to be dragon's nest, probably Timberjacks since they found it near this area

The H/C hair inspect, dead, fallen trees. No signs of living creatures anymore. He suspect this criminal burnt down entire forest to get rid of dragons. He still can feel the heat, it's still fresh. When the trio turn left, they saw a big iceberg in front of them.

The riders stop witnessing something they never seen. Y/N look back at the duo. Astrid shakes her head but Hiccup just nodded. "Stay close." Y/N remark and the trio approach the iceberg.

They fly around it and saw boats hanging on the spikes. They then saw a untouched tower as Y/N asking himself. "What happened here?" Still investigating, they say a dragon footprints that more bigger than the regular on they always saw. The furies anxious opun seeing the footprints.

The men reassuring their dragons. Astrid call out the two and suddenly humans shot a net to them. The furies dodge but the net get Stormfly instead. Been trapped, Stormfly start to fall down and Astrid successfully get out from the net.

Astrid call out the men as they successfully catch Astrid. Stormfly however struggling to get out and the trappers surrounding her. Stormfly roared shot the needles from her tail. "Watch the tail!" One of trappers warn.

The man apparel greatly differs from that of the other Vikings and is composed heavily of fur. He is a tall, broad-framed man with beefy arms marred with scars, presumed to be from his battles against dragons. He boasts a light blue tattoo on his chin and neat dark brown hair, with two bangs draped in front of his ears.

He wears a beige-white and white tunic under a thick, sleeveless fur vest with a metal owl brooch pinned on it. Two sheaths hang from his thick waistband, one behind his waist, and the other at his left side. He also wears two grey fur wristbands.

He jumps and hold Stormfly's mouth and ordering his friends to tie her legs. While busying hold the Nadder, a loud high pitched sound echoing the area. When he look up, he saw a dragons that he never expect.

"Is that what I think it is?" The man ask himself. Two different tones yelled at them. The riders land as the trappers point their weapons at them. "What are you doing?" Hiccup flame up his Inferno while Y/N readying with his Sniper.

Trappers are amazed by Hiccup's flaming blade. "Back again!" The man spoke. When he look back at the dragons, his smile widened. "Soil my britches." The man whisper as he stepped on Stormfly.

"That is a Nightfury! And albino Nightfury...?" He tilted his head once he saw D/N. "A Lightfury. Close relative to Nightfury." Y/N exclaims and the man smirks. "Looks like our luck's had a turn for the better, lads! Don't think Drago has one of those...in his dragon army." Y/N eyes widened when he heard those name.