It was next day -

Arnav took Kushi out in a hope that would help her. They were driving when she saw a lady with little child crying on the way. She recognised her immediately and stopped the car.

Arnav frowned - What happened Kushi ?

Kushi - Arnav ji.... I know her.... She worked in our company only.

They both got down the car and moved near her.

Kushi - Didi....

The lady turned and gasped as she saw her Malik's daughter.

Lady - Namaste Madam.

Kushi spoke in bengali - What are you doing here ?

Lady cried - My Husband worked in your company and at the recent blast he passed away. I don't know where to go and raise my children.

Tears welled up in her eyes remembering the fateful day. Many people has lost their life in all that.

Lady - Sorry Didi, I made you upset. I will take your leave now.

She joint her hands infront of her and walked back. Kushi gulped looking at the little kid in her arms.

Arnav - What is she saying Kushi ?

Kushi said what she was speaking making him sigh.

Arnav fell into thoughts ' The people who lived in his uncle's shadow all these days should not suffer like this. I should do something..... But what ? '

Kushi who on the other side was lost in her own thoughts. ' In her own misery she forget to fulfill the responsibility her father left on her shoulders. How could she be like this ? How will she make her father proud of she is going to be irresponsible like this ? '

Both silently went home with their own thoughts.

It was evening when Kushi has asked her Papa's lawyer to meet her. Her this quote made everyone confused even the lawyer.

Kushi - Uncle, I need full details of whatever assets and shares my father had.

Lawyer frowned but still nodded his head - I will give you everything by Tomorrow.

Kushi nodded her head - Thanks uncle.

Lawyer nodded his head and went away. Arnav, Arjun and Arohi chose to stay quiet and watch what she wants to do now.

Next day -

Lawyer bought all the property details of Indraneel and Kushi carefully looked at everything. The total worth of their property was 50 crore and few company fund and other investments he made together counted nearly 65 crores.

Arnav has summoned Finance department head as Kushi wanted to see him.

Kushi - Whoever died or got disabled in that blast, I need you to transfer an amount for them and their family. 3 lakh per person. Calculate and tell me how much is the total amount.

Everyone around her gasped as soon as she finished telling her decision.

Arnav smiled and tears formed in his eyes. What can he expect other than this from Indraneel's daughter. Like father like Daughter..... He is so proud of her thoughtfulness.

Finance Manager - Mam this would cost nearly 15 crore.

Kushi - Ok. Make arrangements for legal transfer. I hope there is no problem in that.

Finance Manager - Ok mam.

Kushi - After that please let me know the updation.

Finance - Sure Madam.

Lawyer and Manager went away. Arnav went near her and hugged her and patter her head.

Kushi hugged him back feeling content as she was unsure of how would he react for this. Arjun and Arohi too hugged them together proud of their friend.

Arnav - It's really a very good decision you had made Kushi.

Kushi just stood in his arms silently crying - It's all I can give them for now Arnav ji. Till all of our workers' family found a way to live, this amount would help them.

Arohi - It's true Kushi.

Arjun - You are really very nice person Kushi.

Everybody nodded their head accepting the fact.

A week passed with Arnav and Kushi still struggling with their loss. Arjun and Arohi stayed there itself giving their best support to the duo.

It was one fine day when Arnav received a call from client office. As he attended the call he was shocked to listen to the opposite side.

Arnav - But sir you know everything.... Whatever happened..... Then....

Kevin - I know everything young man. But Mr Sengupta has signed a deal and according to the deal you have to do this.

Arnav sighed - I will speak with Kushi and let you know.

He immediately went to Kushi's room and saw her lying on the bed. Going inside he sat beside her.....

Arnav - Kushi.....

Kushi sat up seeing him - Arnav ji..... What happened to you ? You are looking tensed.

Arnav - Woh Kushi.... We were doing a new project and as we couldn't complete it the client is asking for a compensation as per the deal we signed.

Kushi chuckled sadly - How much it is ?

Arnav gulped - It was a 40 crore deal Kushi.

Kushi closed her eyes for a minute and taking a deep breath she nodded her head - Make arrangements for the payment Arnav ji.....

Arnav gasped in shock - Are you out of mind Kushi ? How will we compensate such a big worth ?

Kushi - Arnav ji.... If we need solutions, we need to proceed legally and Iam really not in a state to face all that. Let's pay whatever they ask and end it for now.

Arnav - Kushi you are not understanding. We don't have that much fund.

Kushi - Then make arrangements to sell all our properties.

Arnav sighed - Do you even realise that we have to sell this house also ? After that what ?

Kushi smiled sadly - After that I will be left out with nothing.

Arnav - Kushi this home is the place that is filled with your memories.

Kushi wiped the tears flew out of her eyes -  My memories is with my father. And that is enough for me. I don't want or need anything Arnav ji. It doesn't matter even if I don't have anything with me after this.....

Arnav - Wrong....

Kushi frowned scrunching her eyes. Arnav held her palms and kissed them tenderly.

Arnav - How will My Kushi be left out with nothing when her Arnav will be with her always ?

Kushi who was scared and insecure cried out loud hearing his words and hugged him with all her might. Arnav hugged her tight.

Arnav - Don't worry yourself like this Kushi. I will be with you always. And if I were at your position, I would've done the same thing. I would chose Uncle's reputation rather than this property. We will go through this......

Kushi - I thought with Papa all my happiness went away.

Arnav - It's not so Kushi..... I will be with you.

Kushi came out of the hug and wiped her tears.

Arnav - I will speak with lawyer to sell this property.

Kushi nodded her head. Arnav kissed her forehead and went out to look after the legal formalities.