Chapter 1

Okay so I think I'm pretty normal for a teenage girl. Except my famous life. My name is Audrey Falls. You might know me from... well... everything. Right now im recording a song for my latest album. Sometimes my life seems so unreal, like it's a dream I guess. I'm really tired from yesterday. Justin had a big party yesterday, it went on forever! Yes I mean Justin Bieber. Everybody loves him. Me and him are pretty close.

"Audrey! God she zoned out again! Audrey!" said my manager.

"Yes! Oh my god sorry I didnt notice." 

"Get your head in the game okay?!"

My manager can be okay sometimes.. when she's not yelling at me. I guess it's because she lost her daughter a few months ago. I guess I'm the only person she has. Her name is Cheryl Kinko. I feel bad for her, she lives alone. She was independent, not letting anyone into her life.

"Sorry! Im only 15! It's hard to concentrate." I said back to her

"I know. I understand. Let's just take it to the top!" she said sadly with a hint of anger

Then suddenly we hear something singing: "pour it up pour it up that's how we ball out that's how we ball out strip clubs and dollar bills still got my money." Oh crap my phone! I answered without checking the caller ID.

"Hello?"

It was Justin.

"Oh sorry if I interrupted anything but, I wanted to know if you wanna hang out with me and some friends?" he said

"Um. Sure I'll meet up with you in like an hour, but I'm bringing some of my friends too" I replied

"Alright what ever you want little sis"

"Okay bye!" We hung up. Then I quickly texted some of my girls: Hey girls Justin invited us somewhere. Text me back ASAP! SEND! I got a text from each saying yeah and they'll come and meet up with me at my place. Great this will be an interesting day!

30 minutes passed and I finish recording my song call "Was it You" I know my fans will like it! I look at my social status it said- Facebook: 80,000,000 likes Twitter- 79,000,000 followers Instagram: 90,000,000. Wow I'm really proud of my self. It was time to leave so I got into my limo and headed home.

"Hi mom! Hi dad!" I yelled once I walked in

"Hey sweetie how was the recording"

"It was great mom! Oh yeah I'm going to hang with Justin and his friends"

"Um ha your funny! Not if your the only girl your not moving you ass no where"

"Mom it's okay Zendaya, Chyna, Kathy, and Bella are coming to so chill your butt"

"They bests be going wit you!"

"Lmao mom chill"

"Go get ready then!"

"I'm going!" I ran up to my room and took a quick shower. Then I changed into Designer white floral skinny jeans with a navy blue tank top with a cardigan on top. I decided to wear my my navy blue TOMS. I put my hair into a bun then tied a red bandana on my head and waited for my friends. I got a text from Justin it was the directions to the place were hanging out at. The girls finally came.

"Hey!" they all said at once

"Hey chicaz. Oh god we have to go!" We all got into the limo and drove off. Me,Zendaya, and Kathy were besties forever, Me, Chyna, and Bella met 2 years ago. We all got along. I knew Justin since the beginning.

"Fish fish mc bites" we all sang with the commercial and cracked up!

"Lmao that's to fun"-Zendaya

"I know right" we all said

We finally arrived and Justin was waiting for us. The sign said "RollarWorld" great this would be fun.

"Hey Justin!" I said giving him a hug

"Hey Audrey what's up?"

"Well you already meet them but this is Zendaya,Chyna,Kathy,and Bella"

"Hey Justin!" They all said

"Hey guys! This is Ryan, Alex, Jaden, and Rico"

"What's good" all the boys said

We all went and met them. When I got to Jaden I had this weird feeling, like a sparkle.

"H-Hi I'm-"

"Audrey Falls. Yeah I know I'm a big fan of you! I'm J-"

"Jaden Smith yeah I'm a big fan of you... And your amazing family"

We stared at eachother. I gave him a crooked smile.

We heard someone whistle then we stopped staring at eachother. Like I said this will be an interesting night!

Authors Note: Hey guys this is a new story. It's my first story ever so I hope you like it so far! No one really ever wrote a story about Jaden Smith they just write about One Direction so I decided to write this so tell me what you think so far!