Being told about the supernatural

'We're gonna have to tell her,' said Malia, looking at you. There was slight smile on her face, but you could see the concern on Scott's face.

After a few moments, however, Scott sighed, nodding slightly. 'Wanna practice?' he asked, looking over at Malia. Your attention was darting between the two of them, your eyebrows were raised inquiringly.

'Just remember, it's still me,' said Malia. You nodded, confusion evident on your face.

She raised her shoulders slightly in a slight roar. And, as she did so, her eyes went a cool blue colour and fangs grew.

A smile slipped onto your face, and you jumped excitedly, clapping slightly as you did so. 'I knew it! You're a werewolf!'

The other two, however, looked at each other, confusion on their faces now.

'Werecoyote,' said Malia simply. 'Wait, you knew?'

'What? It wasn't hard. I mean, at least half of my friends go off on the full moon, it wasn't a huge jump of deduction,' you said, shrugging slightly.

A relieved smile slipped quickly onto Scott's face. 'That was easy,' he said happily, before pulling you into a hug.

'Can I still get the full story though please?' you asked, causing the other two to smile at you.